My Suay Day

MRSlow

Neutral Newbie

need a place to vent of my frustration . .

comin back from msia (sunday 7.45pm,) using the skudai highway

slow moving traffic as usual at opposite of Taman Sutera Utama . .

i was now the 1st lane .

suddenly a msia car infront of me jam brake , i follow the suit to prevent hitting him

and i manage to stop then a bang from the back . .

get out and i saw two msia cars (car A and car B) behind mi .

car A , car B then my car .

only my number plate dented . .

i haven say anything to the person behind yet car A come and say his headlight damaged

ask mi park at the side and he get into my car

stop at side , he (car A) keep saying y i jam brake ??

car B just keep saying its all my fault . .

car A demanded 400rm .

I paid 350rm to car A to settle . .

I know i have been scammed by them . .

HOW TO PROTECT US FROM THIS KIND OF SITUATION WHILE AT MSIA ???????

How ????

after that go pump , my battery warning light came out . . i drive on

temp went up , i stop at side and switch off . . wait for it to cool down , aftet that i could nt start at all . .

i was so lost , dont know wat to do . . call the petrol station boss to come rescue me .

drove to msia custom , abs light , steering light all light coming out . .

die off after chop passport.

call tow truck , check fan belt gone .

tow to bridge , sg side tow back . .

my worst day of my life . .

↡ Advertisement

i was now the 1st lane .

suddenly a msia car infront of me jam brake , i follow the suit to prevent hitting him

i haven say anything to the person behind yet car A come and say his headlight damaged

car A demanded 400rm .

How ????

temp went up , i stop at side and switch off . . wait for it to cool down , aftet that i could nt start at all . .

i was so lost , dont know wat to do . . call the petrol station boss to come rescue me .

sighs just too much hassle to drive to malaysia nowadays unless in a convoy.

i was now the 1st lane .

car A demanded 400rm .

How ????

Sometimes in malaysia, i think it's best to ignore such instances especially if the people who hit you are driving beat up cars. We all know what that place is known for. There were at one point of time these people who will purposely knock into the back of your car, so that you'll get out of the car and they'll take this opportunity to steal your car. Either way both cars at the back are in the wrong because they hit your car. So don't see why you should have to pay them. After a slight knock, all sorts of problems came out? Gosh that's weird. Do go to the workshop and find out what's the root cause of those problems.

Neutral Newbie

hur why you need to pay... its you kena kissed wor...

Cos in foreign land and scare of trouble based on his story's conclusion. Missed out alot of details why ur car so much problem. Perhaps your car already got a problem before anything happened?

by paying them as the rear car bang your ass you have set a precedent for all malaysia car to claim money from sin car as easy target and money for quick get rich scheme.

last couple of month, same thing happen to my friend who drove to KL for meeting even before reaching KL city rear car bang his car into the opposite divder, less than few mintues tow truck operation standby and ask him if he want to tow truck to singapore with xxx amount. and the police car came within mintues, also no use my frend call his cousin to settle as they are malaysia. my fren said this is a synidcate operation with the rear car banging into his car and claim damages, some more the rear car very run down with 4 big guy asking for money and damge.

the moral of the story dont drive unless necessary or keep a safe distance but still kenna as sydicate target sing car, some more his ord 1.6 mit lancer.

Neutral Newbie

Cos in foreign land and scare of trouble based on his story's conclusion. Missed out alot of details why ur car so much problem. Perhaps your car already got a problem before anything happened?

before hithing nothing happen , both nt link . .

My fan belt gone . .

Neutral Newbie

by paying them as the rear car bang your ass you have set a precedent for all malaysia car to claim money from sin car as easy target and money for quick get rich scheme.

last couple of month, same thing happen to my friend who drove to KL for meeting even before reaching KL city rear car bang his car into the opposite divder, less than few mintues tow truck operation standby and ask him if he want to tow truck to singapore with xxx amount. and the police car came within mintues, also no use my frend call his cousin to settle as they are malaysia. my fren said this is a synidcate operation with the rear car banging into his car and claim damages, some more the rear car very run down with 4 big guy asking for money and damge.

the moral of the story dont drive unless necessary or keep a safe distance but still kenna as sydicate target sing car, some more his ord 1.6 mit lancer.

that bugger keep saying i jam brake and stop still so he hit , i tried to reason with him but was hopeless . .

u mentioned yr car number plate dented only.

why so much problem arise?

Did u made a accident report when u return to Singapore?

Edited by Mcf777

Twincharged

As what the others have said if get hit and your car can still drive, just drive straight to nearest police station first.

From this incident can tell their tactics is came out from the car shouted and make noise first despite is their fault.

That why you suddenly feel lost or panicked. You should tell them off bang me and still got a cheek to take money from me huh. You should also take picture first and don't move the vehicle when told and let the traffic jam. If move to one side then no evidence so is up to them to say liao.

Tell them to report police lah if want me to pay.

Edited by Jl1500k

From this incident can tell their tactics is came out from the car shouted and make noise first despite is their fault.

That why you suddenly feel lost or panicked. You should tell them off bang me and still got a cheek to take money from me huh. You should also take picture first and don't move the vehicle when told and let the traffic jam. If move to one side then no evidence so is up to them to say liao.

i think its easy for us to say here..

the police takes some time to arrive.. and if you think these people are gangsters, i dont think u will dare to threaten them by taking out ur hp and saying u will call the police...

maybe learn yong chun will help.

ip_man_a.jpg

ya, i think alot of singaporean who go my have these type of encounter, until u meet 1 yourself, u never know how u will react.

i can type all i want here. take photo, ask them report insurance, insits its not my fault. ask them pay me damage instead.

but did any 1 think that , if my whole family is in my cars, wife, kids, and i am facing 4 adult man who demand money from me in a another country.

will u still react the same way as u might think behind the pc?

for me i think i will pay up like TS. my life and more important my family is more important then a few hundred rm.

OF COURse I WILL KPKB after that . but unless passerby stop by to help or policecar happen to drop by. i think i have no other option other then pay them and get away asap.

Neutral Newbie

before hithing nothing happen , both nt link . .

My fan belt gone . .

Next time u kana something like this tell them u only got 50 sgd if they want more, you say you no more, if insist, you ask them follow you to nearest petrol station. Upon reaching station, lock your car than go counter ask counter call polis for you. You stay inside and wait til polis come.

Thats what happened to my friend when i was in his car coming back from rompin for fishing trip. He got banged by a saga than 3 guys come out speak alot of fark and ask for $$$.. In the end they take the 50 sgd and go away, according to my friend whom is a regular there, 99% wont follow to petrol station cos they just want $$ only, if polis come they need pay $$$ to polis even more lugi.

Edited by Maka

Neutral Newbie

u mentioned yr car number plate dented only.

why so much problem arise?

Did u made a accident report when u return to Singapore?

i did not make any report

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

no need to pay him, just go and make a report will do. of course at the polis station in MY.

if make a police report at msia side all involved parties must pay 300rm

Edited by MRSlow

Neutral Newbie

that guy say move to the side to prevent jam and he sat in my car , everything was happening to fast

↡ Advertisement