Mini new car launched

Minikong

Minikong...it's COUPE...not couple. Im sure u know wat a coupe is right? But u mentioned couple twice...even after corrected. Hehe

That's the beauty of MiniKong...He is very very smart and knowledgeable, but when it comes to typing he is too fast too furious and doesnt bother to check..same goes for his wadsapp..LoL

Edited by Jillietta

are we going back to school???.............someone checking on spellings and grammar???.............. [laugh]

the title of the the thread is "Mini new car launched"..................not " can someone correct my english please".............. [laugh]

Minikong...it's COUPE...not couple. Im sure u know wat a coupe is right? But u mentioned couple twice...even after corrected. Hehe

why didn't u correct his title also.............not launch yet right???...............and there are many ppl who post with mistakes............I think u can go ard and make alot of comments on those too............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

That's the beauty of MiniKong...He is very very smart and knowledgeable, but when it comes to typing he is too fast too furious and doesnt bother to check..same goes for his wadsapp..LoL

lol tif u are always so forgiving and understanding haha

lol tif u are always so forgiving and understanding haha

I also forgiving and understanding..................but u never mention my name............ [:(] [:(] [:(]

after my car accident, i tihnk my alightment alittle gone away hmm..

bring it back to agent for an alignment lor.............for all you know may be just in your mind................. [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement