Supercars tearing down singapore road

Jeo01

Super rich people cruising around singapore. Poor people like me can only watch. The first vid is it speed camera that keep flashing at the car?

http://www.youtube.com/user/nicholastan91#p/u/0/O3zQTEEkm3k

http://www.youtube.com/user/nicholastan91#p/u/4/f6nORts6jy0

Poor? Your car is able to keep up with the Zonda in order to film it running all about town, so it can't be anything less than a Ferrari 430 Scuderia! [:p]

Sport cars has no right to race here on Sp road, endangering road users and showing off the pathetic skills.

Fart loud and no respect for others, dun think it's advisable to won such cars here, if they really want to race, go elsewhere.

Becoz of such idiots lambo, ferrais and Paga drivers, these brainless birds, shooting sky high insurance premium is one of the key element, slap them with higher loading. and they will learnt, will they never will.

If I ever see such car racing, I know who to call.

Erm, actually the engine noise of these cars are glorious, and aren't actually blaring loud unless there's pedal to the metal action.

From the vids, I don't think they're going that fast lah. At most 100kph on the streets, 160kph on the highway.

The Sonata taxis are better achievers of speeds man.

u all dun act saint la... tok kok all jelly only

give you zonda you drive 60kmh ar? dun bluff lar... all sure zhua one

increase whatever insurance on a zonda owner, u think ppl who drives such cars care merh? what is a couple of grand to them?

+ i've been driving so many years, i have yet to see TP stop supercar b4

Edited by Mockngbrd

On Singapore roads with so many traffic lights junction, it makes no difference driving a WRX or a Zonda.

when you sit inside one, you will know the exact difference..

Neutral Newbie

AfteR watching the video,i guess you were driving a ferrari f430 or scuderia? Cause of the engine sound i doubt is a lamborghini. Just giving my opinion .

Twincharged

u all dun act saint la... tok kok all jelly only

give you zonda you drive 60kmh ar? dun bluff lar... all sure zhua one

increase whatever insurance on a zonda owner, u think ppl who drives such cars care merh? what is a couple of grand to them?

+ i've been driving so many years, i have yet to see TP stop supercar b4

I seen once only. Saw a lambo weave in and out of traffic and zoom past a TP. The TP immediately chased the lambo then further up saw him being pulled over. I think the bikes can still go faster than these supercars on sg roads.

The car cam quite solid wor. The friends car plate can see clearly. haha

Why this Ar sia play in town area. Just do lap ECP to PIE to AYE then ECP to AYE and PIE. No need keep braking, getting car sickness just by watching.

when you sit inside one, you will know the exact difference..

sit inside??? dont need lah.. stand on road side seeing these supercars zooming by can feel the differents liao [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Erm, actually the engine noise of these cars are glorious, and aren't actually blaring loud unless there's pedal to the metal action.

From the vids, I don't think they're going that fast lah. At most 100kph on the streets, 160kph on the highway.

The Sonata taxis are better achievers of speeds man.

at most??? bro... a 1.6l standard bread and butter car need much much much much longer distance to reach 160km/hr... look at the video, the way these cars pickup... holly sh*t... even a stock 2L japanese turbo charged car like WRX cannot smell the smoke...

Edited by Tigershark1976

Super rich people cruising around singapore. Poor people like me can only watch. The first vid is it speed camera that keep flashing at the car?

http://www.youtube.com/user/nicholastan91#p/u/0/O3zQTEEkm3k

http://www.youtube.com/user/nicholastan91#p/u/4/f6nORts6jy0

It is amazing to see how swee these cars are but also amzaing how much petro they are wasted off, NB! :angry:

Edited by Hulk
↡ Advertisement