Supercars tearing down singapore road

Jeo01

sit inside??? dont need lah.. stand on road side seeing these supercars zooming by can feel the differents liao [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

when supercars zoom pass, the xmm better hold on tight to their skirt... else the skirt either get torn or blown/lifted sky high :D

Hope TP start the unmarked police car soon before someone get killed....Fine or summon to them is small thing.....must revoke their license...

In fact TP hasnt been doing much these days except catching tinted windows / exhaust pipes etc.... speeding lorries / vans are all over the place, or are hogging middle lane instead of left most lane where they belong; dont forget the speeding / zigzagging sonata taxis also. Speeding supercars are much rarer than the above

Edited by KARternew

its our pride and joy.

only 5 in the world and a small country of 5 million has 1.

talking about rarity: we have whole bunch of world's highest paid ministers, so the SGP zonda or any rare supercar are just nice to complement the existence of these 'rare ministers'... sorry OT :D

public nuisance on the roads..should impound the cars like other countries if sg wants to be 1st world

better still: to make good the nuisance these owners have caused, TP should make them do some community service: ferry in their supercars needy children (from orphanage / homes etc) for joyride, including 'special-needy people' like some of us who otherwise have little chance of taking joyride in supercars...... this way, everyone ends up happy and 'united' :D which is what prez tonytan said in parliment few days ago: to stay united

Other than showing off i don't know why they should roam in housing estates. Causing noise pollution. Where are the TP when we need them?

Noise pollution is one thing. Worst, is that someone gets hurt just becasue of some selfish acts by putting every motorists at risk on that night.

[:(]

Neutral Newbie

Sport cars has no right to race here on Sp road, endangering road users and showing off the pathetic skills.

Fart loud and no respect for others, dun think it's advisable to won such cars here, if they really want to race, go elsewhere.

Becoz of such idiots lambo, ferrais and Paga drivers, these brainless birds, shooting sky high insurance premium is one of the key element, slap them with higher loading. and they will learnt, will they never will.

If I ever see such car racing, I know who to call.

hahaha - jealous much?

Neutral Newbie

LOL so funny to read the bitter jealousy motivated posts

half you guys are driving your nissan sunnys around with a cheap wing slapped on the back, a BBK and a noisy exhaust thinking your driving sports cars, driving dangerously endangering others lol - the only difference is they are driving cool cars and you arent

I also love the assumption these guys cant drive. I used to join the Lambo track days and trust me some of those guys can drive circles around most of you.

same is true of the many of the ferrari guys.

LOL, my police TP fren are reading into this, so be warned, How long and fast can U run , we'll see ya!

All showing off and ' yaya papaya ' in OR, I will clap clap till my pant drop.

the most get fine oni, they got tone of $

Yup, they got tons of $$$..but in this thread have tons of sour grapes too. [:p]

I tot the residences from MCF are all car lovers?? ... I loved watching these videos

and I dont mind these supercars zoom passed me few times rather than the noise

and barbaric act generated from those bikers revv/stunt with their bikes during some

wedding ceremony at our housing estate and I usually whind down my car window whenever

saw this supercar beside me on the road just to listen them roar.

LOL so funny to read the bitter jealousy motivated posts

half you guys are driving your nissan sunnys around with a cheap wing slapped on the back, a BBK and a noisy exhaust thinking your driving sports cars, driving dangerously endangering others lol - the only difference is they are driving cool cars and you arent

I also love the assumption these guys cant drive. I used to join the Lambo track days and trust me some of those guys can drive circles around most of you.

same is true of the many of the ferrari guys.

Of cos so... they got to have the license acquired before they are allowed to drive a supercar...

for someone without and exp driving one... probably would be shouting out loud without any sound due to the G force...

Yup, they got tons of $$$..but in this thread have tons of sour grapes too. [:p]

I tot the residences from MCF are all car lovers?? ... I loved watching these videos

and I dont mind these supercars zoom passed me few times rather than the noise

and barbaric act generated from those bikers revv/stunt with their bikes during some

wedding ceremony at our housing estate and I usually whind down my car window whenever

saw this supercar beside me on the road just to listen them roar.

U r dam right in this aspect...

U enjoy when u see the supercars zoom past hoping to owe one soon...

but then the irritating part comes when some cars which makes alot of noises come along and think their cars as supercars...

better still: to make good the nuisance these owners have caused, TP should make them do some community service: ferry in their supercars needy children (from orphanage / homes etc) for joyride, including 'special-needy people' like some of us who otherwise have little chance of taking joyride in supercars...... this way, everyone ends up happy and 'united' :D which is what prez tonytan said in parliment few days ago: to stay united

Actually the owners do these sorts of things on a pretty regular basis, I (helped to) organise one of them - the owners are normally pretty generous and sharing for good causes - just do a few googles for examples.