Nexus Prime launching 19th Oct?

Jchuacl

Hope it come soon... my contract ending Nov if i want to jump telco and now can recontract already.. just don't know what phone to buy... was hoping to get ip5 and sell it off but now, don't think worth it with ip4s..

I managed to download and update my Android Market to v3.2, the version that came with the leaked version of ICS. So far no big difference in functionality when compared to 3.1.5

Turbocharged

galaxy note already launched in Singapore.. but that one is not running on ICS.. And i'm waiting to see whether ASUS transformer will get the ICS upgrade..

At Telco or at the distributors only?

galaxy note already launched in Singapore.. but that one is not running on ICS.. And i'm waiting to see whether ASUS transformer will get the ICS upgrade..

UK to launch on 17th Nov, US after 25th Nov. No news on Asia so far.

thanks..do you have a link?

guess it's the 4S for the time being then..

interested to try out the NFC with the Prime..

wonder when the Google Wallet will enter Singapore

i see Nexus Prime to be vaunted mainly for its 4G LTE capabilities. In sg, only the CBD theoretically has 4G and only Singtel provides that so abit pointless now.

i think its good for those who just want a plain version of Google without HTC sense or what other UI place on it by phone maker. and maybe those who wanted something good but not as expensive than SGS2?? i am expecting it to be price lower than SGS2 given its reduce specs in some of the non performance related hardware.

i think its good for those who just want a plain version of Google without HTC sense or what other UI place on it by phone maker. and maybe those who wanted something good but not as expensive than SGS2?? i am expecting it to be price lower than SGS2 given its reduce specs in some of the non performance related hardware.

Actually i prefer the galaxy series to yhe nexus series. Google doesn't seem to care much about the Nexus(s).

On the third party side, seem like more developers do development work for Galaxy series than for the Nexus series.

Turbocharged

[:p]

sweee... ICS looks really good.. This is prob gonna send the iOS team back to the drawing board so soon after the launch of iOS5..

Edited by Shull

Turbocharged

At Telco or at the distributors only?

I saw it at Samsung showroom at Vivo today.. It's prob for sale there too..

↡ Advertisement