Strange Attitude of GTR Driver

Speed_ong

Manage to record this on the road using my DV168HD yesterday of a Lorry who uses hand signal to filter into the next lane and a GTR driver who I think is pissed off by this lorry cutting into his lane. After the traffic light, the GTR zooms off to cut into the lorry's lane and slow down to 20KM/H, just to block the lorry driver's way and also every car behind the lorry. What do you think of this GTR driver? From my point of view, I think the lorry driver did nothing wrong as I was behind the lorry and witness everything. Lorry driver already signal his intend as his lane is under construction and he has no choice but to filter to the other lane.

Another funny thing is that I horn this GTR driver for blocking my way and he starts to drive away at normal speed to the other lane and after about 1KM, he slowed down on the left lane. I thought he was turning into the left but NO!! He was waiting for the lorry as it was stuck in another traffic light and from my rearview mirror I can see that the GTR is slowing down to wait for the lorry in order to block the lorry again.

↡ Advertisement

assuming the lorry did not mess witht he GTR earlier on.

Then I think this GTR is stuper duper fark up.

The road work narrows the road. By courtesy, it shoud be a left right left right merging pattern. The lorry was definately infront and should have slotted in. But the lorry actually did not slot in when given the chance.

The impatient GTR assumed the lorry dont want to slot in and decided to close the gap, at this exact moment, the lorry slotted in and almost causing a side crash.

And the GTR got angry.

Come on lah...the road was jammed up and most normal power cars/lorry would have merged peacefully.

But this GTR with its super power, feels that the lorry merged in too slowly.

Sometimes the power differential between two road users can lead to such misunderstanding.

Where the GTR feels its a fast and easy merge.

While the lorry takes the slow and safe way to merge.

I think during the traffic light stop....the lorry and the GTR may have exchanged fingers actions..which was not captured by the video.

Else i dont see why the GTR would want to play punk. Unles the GTR is really bo-liao and wants the lorry driver to bang his company lorry into the GTR. Who will lsoe more? Surely its the GTR!!

The lorry driver even put out his arm to show that he wants to filter and ask the GTR driver to slow down for him to filter, but either the GTR driver is sitting too low or did not see the lorry driver's arm movement. What I don't like this that he has to slow down to occupy two lanes to slow the lorry driver and there was a bike at the side of the lorry. Quite dangerous.

We don't what happen before.

Lorry did not have courtesy to signal when eating into gtr lane. Just barge ahead.

Your video did not show gtr blocking lorry at all.

My take: you are just another driver jealous of a gtr. :D

Lorry did not have courtesy to signal when eating into gtr lane. Just barge ahead.

The lorry driver signal his intend by putting out his arm and wave. Did u not see in my video.

Neutral Newbie

ya like yr thread title, and yr last sentances si bei bo liao...... he thinks he drive GTR can speed and pple must give way to him meh, somemore want to casue accident stopped in the middle of the junction the motorcyclist if go from right side oso will be near miss..... just be alert when tis kind of bo liao driver around cheer !

The lorry driver signal his intend by putting out his arm and wave. Did u not see in my video.

Oops. I did not. But gtr probably did.

There is no aggressive driving on gtr part leh. In your video.

I think you are weaving story of bad gtr to show off car recorder you are selling.

I may be wrong if you show subsequent footage of gtr slowing lorry down.

No offense. I just hate product placement. :D

Turbocharged

I think you are weaving story of bad gtr to show off car recorder you are selling.

no offense, but i don't think you watch until the end of the video..

The GTR driver is an #@%$

He is wrong from start to finish.

What he did is not only childish, but also dangerous. Could have hit the bike!

Such petty. [thumbsdown]

Manage to record this on the road using my DV168HD yesterday of a Lorry who uses hand signal to filter into the next lane and a GTR driver who I think is pissed off by this lorry cutting into his lane. After the traffic light, the GTR zooms off to cut into the lorry's lane and slow down to 20KM/H, just to block the lorry driver's way and also every car behind the lorry. What do you think of this GTR driver? From my point of view, I think the lorry driver did nothing wrong as I was behind the lorry and witness everything. Lorry driver already signal his intend as his lane is under construction and he has no choice but to filter to the other lane.

Another funny thing is that I horn this GTR driver for blocking my way and he starts to drive away at normal speed to the other lane and after about 1KM, he slowed down on the left lane. I thought he was turning into the left but NO!! He was waiting for the lorry as it was stuck in another traffic light and from my rearview mirror I can see that the GTR is slowing down to wait for the lorry in order to block the lorry again.

You may want to report to the Authority as witcness to such atrocious driving.

GTR driver just got driving licence, forgot what is trafficator/how to signal with it.

GTR driver dare not challenge you, only pick on lorry that has slower acceleration than his car.

assuming the lorry did not mess witht he GTR earlier on.

Then I think this GTR is stuper duper fark up.

The road work narrows the road. By courtesy, it shoud be a left right left right merging pattern. The lorry was definately infront and should have slotted in. But the lorry actually did not slot in when given the chance.

The impatient GTR assumed the lorry dont want to slot in and decided to close the gap, at this exact moment, the lorry slotted in and almost causing a side crash.

And the GTR got angry.

Come on lah...the road was jammed up and most normal power cars/lorry would have merged peacefully.

But this GTR with its super power, feels that the lorry merged in too slowly.

Sometimes the power differential between two road users can lead to such misunderstanding.

Where the GTR feels its a fast and easy merge.

While the lorry takes the slow and safe way to merge.

I think during the traffic light stop....the lorry and the GTR may have exchanged fingers actions..which was not captured by the video.

Else i dont see why the GTR would want to play punk. Unles the GTR is really bo-liao and wants the lorry driver to bang his company lorry into the GTR. Who will lsoe more? Surely its the GTR!!

I believe the GTR driver should go for IMH observation, or re-test his driving.

The lorry driver even put out his arm to show that he wants to filter and ask the GTR driver to slow down for him to filter, but either the GTR driver is sitting too low or did not see the lorry driver's arm movement. What I don't like this that he has to slow down to occupy two lanes to slow the lorry driver and there was a bike at the side of the lorry. Quite dangerous.

The road-hogging by the GTR makes me think he sould go for driving re-test.

another how lian driver driving GTR... [thumbsdown][hur]

the lorry should give him a kiss since the GTR cut into his lane in yellow box... [smash]

then the GTR will know never use a expensive car to play play with lorry(company lorry) [furious]

The orange car is the GTR

hmm the gtr jam brake in front of the lorry intentionally cant u see? the video is in high reso dude. [sleeping]

↡ Advertisement