Time for Me to Switch Petrol.......

Satria_neo

Been using Cowtax 98 for many donkey years already. Now I sibeh tulan them for raising prices all the time. Thus after some calculation, I found out that SPC is actually the cheapest of them all!! The 98 for SPC gives more discount and cheaper than stupid cowtax. Best of all there is one SPC just near my workplace. Can go there pump after work.

Bye Bye Cowtax, I won't miss you unless you can be cheaper than SPC......

↡ Advertisement

Wow.. Realized that after so many years?

Aiyah. Its because of the techron crap and ECU on my old car. Caused its tuned for Cowtax 98 back then so I stick to it to ensure optimum performance and no pinging lor. Due to this Cowtax is sort of stuck in my brain for years. Now change car still on cowtax. Now finally woke up and realise the truth!! LOL!!

I am not sure if of you experience that SPC petrol drain off faster that other petrol? Notice that when I pump SPC petrol, I cannot obtain my normal mileage compare to other brands of petrol. I normally travel 80% highway and 20% normal road a my office is at Jurong so I will take the AYE to work everyday.

Nothing beats Shell.. V-Power.. Very Power. [laugh]

Shell V-power is indeed good & powerful & indeed X too for many people,& also not all car is necessary on V-power...

like mine is on 98 is good enough for me :D

Shell V-power is indeed good & powerful & indeed X too for many people,& also not all car is necessary on V-power...

like mine is on 98 is good enough for me :D

I dont know why I pump V-Power also? Maybe because it is stuck in my head that... V-Power is the best... M'sia also. If no V-Power , I wont pump.. Unless really going to die.. then bo pian..

I dont know why I pump V-Power also? Maybe because it is stuck in my head that... V-Power is the best... M'sia also. If no V-Power , I wont pump.. Unless really going to die.. then bo pian..

in s'pore pump 98 is good enough,actually i did try 95 for couple of times in my camry & it is still so powerful,but of cos 98 is no need to accelerate so much lah..

as for in malaysia we(s'pore) can only go for(will only)V-power..

i tried shell & esso in malaysia before,i find esso is more smooth & not so power but shell got more power but more (light)knocking too..both i pump is RON 97 in malaysia.. :D

happy pumping bro

act cowtax to me more power but boycotted it a long time ago. been on esso since, using dividend card 15% + 5% rebate. i think this is even cheaper than SPC?

in s'pore pump 98 is good enough,actually i did try 95 for couple of times in my camry & it is still so powerful,but of cos 98 is no need to accelerate so much lah..

as for in malaysia we(s'pore) can only go for(will only)V-power..

i tried shell & esso in malaysia before,i find esso is more smooth & not so power but shell got more power but more (light)knocking too..both i pump is RON 97 in malaysia.. :D

happy pumping bro

Well.. Okay.. I did not try to pump 95 before.. one day must try and see the difference..

Esso never tried before.. Tried Caltex platinum once.. That one also not bad..

Thanks bro.. you enjoy pumping too..not knock it down.. but pump petrol. [:p][rolleyes]

Twincharged

Now SPC even have a coupon where you can get $2 discount if pump more than $40. Still can get discounts using the credit card and the SPC card while using the coupon.

i support national brand..........

petronas..

I support people's Prime Minister, ISA bye-bye..............

Mentri Besar Najib. [bounce2]

↡ Advertisement