Colleague has BO problem...how to tell

Scenic98

I have this colleague, an old timer, 50+ yr old ang mo. he has quite bad BO. Everytime he comes into my room for discussion, i feel faint.

How to tell someone nicely without him feeling offended?

↡ Advertisement

I have this colleague, an old timer, 50+ yr old ang mo. he has quite bad BO. Everytime he comes into my room for discussion, i feel faint.

How to tell someone nicely without him feeling offended?

Give the guy some scented soap during his Bday. He will either get the hint or give you the look when both of you go toilet together.

Actually I got reverse of TS problem.

Lau chio bu put too much perfume. I can still smell her 10 mins after she has left. [inlove]

moral of the strory?.... nothing is fair... [laugh]

Lau chio bu put too much perfume. I can still smell her 10 mins after she has left. [inlove]

Ever had one 5-day week carpool lady. On Monday morning still can smell her perfume inside my car? perhaps her office colleagues drugged by her perfume 5 days each week.

Ever had one 5-day week carpool lady. On Monday morning still can smell her perfume inside my car? perhaps her office colleagues drugged by her perfume 5 days each week.

If you have GF or wife, better air out the car.

They may think you are having a fling

Send a email or letter to his home about his BO.

Or send him a bar soap, Dettol is best. Don't send lux or those creamy type.

The BO comes mainly from the hairy location.

Head, armpit, groin, chest hair, nostril and ear cannel.

It can easily be cured.

But many people don't take the effort to really wash those places.

Ok ok teach you one simple method.

Hire a courier guy to the office to pretend to deliver some letters. And get the courier guy to purposely comment about the BO, and get the courier guy to ask the office colleagues to discuss and agreed about the BO.

This is the best and more politically way, without affecting the office colleagues relationships with the BO man!!

Give the guy some scented soap during his Bday. He will either get the hint or give you the look when both of you go toilet together.

Sound the klaxon and don gas mask immediately when he steps into your office. Assist your colleagues only after you have safely donned and secured your mask. Make your way to the nearest exit in a calm and orderly fashion. Follow the instructions of your supervisor and render assistance when necessary.

only way that perfume stays for that long is when it stick on your shirt [rolleyes]