Win your BMW M5 by playing Forza4

SimonTan

The Forza Motorsport 4 racing simulation game for the Xbox 360 console provides the perfect outlet to test the raw power of the new M5.

The upcoming launch of the new BMW M5 has set pulses racing, thanks, among other things, to its athletic and elegant design, V8 engine with M TwinPower Turbo technology developing 412 kW/560 hp, seven-speed M Double Clutch Transmission with Drivelogic, and Active M Differential.

And now the Forza Motorsport 4 racing simulation game for the Xbox 360 console provides the perfect outlet for this excitement. Ahead of the car

↡ Advertisement

This is it.....playing computer games will pay off for one lucky dude!!

Anyone trying or already playing?

Must use steering wheels to get better timings?

Aiya....win first then worry about maintenance lah.

Don't be negative and defeative mind!!

Lol!! If can win have to sell back to agent liao.

Must remember FOC cars will not have COE. since its oversea, still have import duties, ARF, etc....... Up front you have to pay easily 200K liao......

Cool!!! Too bad no $$$ to keep and maintain it. Even can get it FOC also useless.... :(

Don't worry. When you win it, pass it to me lah. I treat you lunch.

Lol.... If they allow me to sell back to agent for something like SGD200K I on liao!! Go train everyday!

Then use the $$$ do up my Neo into a rally car!

Edited by Satria_neo

Lol!! If can win have to sell back to agent liao.

Must remember FOC cars will not have COE. since its oversea, still have import duties, ARF, etc....... Up front you have to pay easily 200K liao......

you wont even qualify to their terms and conditions, also you need to fly to germany to participate :D