It's peak hour yet inconsiderate driver takes up 2 parking l

Latka

Since it's peak hour even if the driver park his/her car properly the Stomper won't be the one getting the lot next to this car. Somebody else would have gotten to park there long ago. So what difference does it make? :D

Many years back, after parking my car a distance away, I saw a lady parked hers over two adjacent lots with a security guard watching the exercise. I explained to that security guard: there is lack of parking lots around with people using two lots per car. He was startled by me and try to look for that lady to inform her about it. One reason security guards not among most well-paid professions around. The place IMM.

there are some drivers who selfishly occupied 2 lots so that his/her car can have bigger space to prevent cars' doors on both sides hitting his/her car. we will see more of this behaviour as car is getting more and more expensive...

there are some drivers who selfishly occupied 2 lots so that his/her car can have bigger space to prevent cars' doors on both sides hitting his/her car. we will see more of this behaviour as car is getting more and more expensive...

Another observation to share: most car parking lots are 2.4M width each. Some drivers nervous when driving along 3.0M or 3.5M width lane besides another car (must brake repeatedly)?

If everybody who sees a car like this and scratches it, it will definitely help reduce such behavior.

Would you park like this if you will definitely end up with a long scratch? :D

Like this also people want to Stomp? Lol.. [thumbsup]

Yah man, this type of parking is not that bad lar. It's not exactly good parking etiquette, but neither is it like in the middle of 2 lots mah! Stomper just bought a new camera from the Courts next door and eager to try it out lah!

↡ Advertisement