How serious can it get.... road rage/stand-off?

KARTer

This one involved a lorry driver and a young housewife:-

She drove into a narrow 2-way city back street with cars parked on both sides (one side legal, other side illegal), after about 50m and another 10m to go before reaching the next junction, a lorry turned in from a side road towards her. No way the street can allow the lorry and her car to go pass each other without one of them reversing out of the narrow street to siam into one or two tight gaps between the parked cars.

The lorry driver, stopped and refused to 'barge', housewife also quite 'chiak' and stopped and wait.

He got out of the lorry, leaned against the door and lighted, puffing away while staring at her.

She opened her boot, took an apple from her marketing basket and started eating.

6 minutes later, still the same.

He lighted 2nd cig, dug his nose. She took out papaya and ate it.

By now i finished my kopi at the road side stall and walked off, late for an appointment.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

She drove into a narrow 2-way city back street with cars parked on both sides (one side legal, other side illegal), after about 50m and another 10m to go before reaching the next junction, a lorry turned in from a side road towards her. No way the street can allow the lorry and her car to go pass each other without one of them reversing out of the narrow street to siam into one or two tight gaps between the parked cars.

The lorry driver, stopped and refused to 'barge', housewife also quite 'chiak' and stopped and wait.

He got out of the lorry, leaned against the door and lighted, puffing away while staring at her.

She opened her boot, took an apple from her marketing basket and started eating.

By now i finished my kopi at the road side stall and walked off, late for an appointment.

ey.. i thought you're on MC? [laugh]

is this road rage?

1 is enjoying his cig another one is enjoying her fruits.

you should just awhile more,the next scene is both of them fxcking each other in a budget hotel.

man:u like to eat papaya right,i will now 'eat' your 'papaya'.

woman:u like to smoke right,i now smoke your 'cigar' for you.

Edited by Unidentified

Hopefully there is a judge in one of the cars that got stuck behind the two vehicles.

So that the judge can conduct a trial on site to determind who should move.

Hopefully there is a judge in one of the cars that got stuck behind the two vehicles.

So that the judge can conduct a trial on site to determind who should move.

errrrr.......... that lady driver could be a wife of a Supreme Court Judge (highjer ranking then him) then how ..... :ph34r:

Lorry win. How many apple and papaya can a lady eat?

wah lau!!!!!!!!!! i wanted to share my road rage stories!!!!!!! but knn... eating fruit stories i dont have leh....... LOL

anyways why never take pic?... u hving kopi right?...

post-59875-1319079868_thumb.jpg

Looked more like lorry driver a little late for his date with this girlfriend.

next, she call her lovers over and they make it out inside the car.... [inlove]

now how many sticks can the lorry driver smoke .... :ph34r:[:p]

I think she would LAO SAI first. [rolleyes]

Lorry win. How many apple and papaya can a lady eat?

lorry driver has to work, housewife no need to work got whole day to kill ^_^