Bang direct on Kerb hard

Deckbuild

Didn't notice there is a bend Kerb at the central exit and I bang straight into it with a loud thud, lucky my tyres not puncture but no idea what have been damage, what should I do now?

↡ Advertisement

Didn't notice there is a bend Kerb at the central exit and I bang straight into it with a loud thud, lucky my tyres not puncture but no idea what have been damage, what should I do now?

Was the impact really big? Most likely no biggie but maybe you would want to check your alignment. See whether your car pulls to one side when the steering is straight.

Was the impact really big? Most likely no biggie but maybe you would want to check your alignment. See whether your car pulls to one side when the steering is straight.

Quite hard as I really have no idea there is one, I thought I was able to move straight then turn left. No pulling to one side on straight up to now. Hopefully everything is fine as I'm heading malacca in awhile

Quite hard as I really have no idea there is one, I thought I was able to move straight then turn left. No pulling to one side on straight up to now. Hopefully everything is fine as I'm heading malacca in awhile

it should be fine.

Neutral Newbie

might wana check ur tyres for irregular shape at the sidewalls or , minor/major bumps while driving on smooth roads, it may lead to unexpected tyre explosion at high speeds

i think it was head on so unlikely with sidewall. Saw a few times some cars hit that kerb just before turning into the main road. Unless i assumed the collision point wrongly.

i think it was head on so unlikely with sidewall. Saw a few times some cars hit that kerb just before turning into the main road. Unless i assumed the collision point wrongly.

You referring to the same kerb? Wonder why they make it like that, that kerb is quite bashed up

↡ Advertisement