Chao AT FT jaywalking diagonally on yellow box

Soran

Kena this stupid joker today, while driving. Which moron jaywalks on a farking yellow box??!! :blink:

↡ Advertisement

He is confident that you are good driver and will watch out for him....you should be proud... [laugh]

Nowadays all jaywalkers are super confident on all drivers on the road, that they will look out for them. :D

Instead of complaining here, why don't u use car horn? I will hold car horn to f them & make sure they stay stationary on white line.

Don pray pray with AT FT........later they dulan smash you and your car, and fall down hurt his leg and accused you for knocking him......

anyway lets all be carefull still even they are doing weird tinks and endangering their own life. i would not want to get myself into trouble if hit any of this jaywalker

:o

Maybe the fella though the diagonal yellow line is a guideline to walk on, so just follow it?? :D :D

in some other cities diagonal crossing is the norm..... maybe this guy forgot he's in sgp, still thought he's at home...

Don pray pray with AT FT........later they dulan smash you and your car, and fall down hurt his leg and accused you for knocking him......

I did what i said b4 to AT FT. I force this fella to wait for me to cross in the middle of the pedestrian crossing because he beat pedestrian crossing red lite.

Traffic Police Department should educate pedestrians on how to cross the road properly instead of camping on overhead bridge and hold camera and catch vehicles which are vulnerable to pedestrian nowadays.

Traffic Police Department should educate pedestrians on how to cross the road properly instead of camping on overhead bridge and hold camera and catch vehicles which are vulnerable to pedestrian nowadays.

Education service got no information. Most govt service talks about P&L now.

Neutral Newbie

Agree! Met one bloody idiot FT, jogging along Tanglin Rd at 8:30pm. Stop outside my office gate, do stretching. Jog then jog lah.. stretch wat stretch. Hide in front of my gate somemore. I turned out of gate, stop there, he stop too. Driving off, he start to run also. Wa kao! Showed his KNN fingers at me somemore. Very hot! Still chase after my colleague to bus stop and ask her to call me back. Threaten to call ma ta, say he got many family members to feed. Please lor. Your fault, din 客死异乡 very good liao. Lucky my office gate got CCTV. He want, i show him whose at fault. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Seriously I don't understand why they like to behave as if their life very cheap...

It has to do with their culture back home (their home).

↡ Advertisement