Selling november 2011 lexus ct200h (plus) new at 183,000

Pufferfish1

post-35648-1319554272_thumb.jpgthis is for record purposes, due to 2 factors need to sell the new car in 6 months time thus doing this for record

1) my wife prefer S Class MERC ( What she wants she get [:p] )

2) change in family nucleus ( someone joining the club [laugh] )

will be selling the lexus once it hit 6 months. will be collecting the car next week.

the reason why i am doing this is so that there wont be any f uckers come and say why i sell my car off so soon , then talk c ock say accident lar or flood.

thank you

my loss is your gain

Edited by Pufferfish1
↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

the reason why i am doing this is so that there wont be any f uckers come and say why i sell my car off so soon , then talk c ock say accident lar or flood.

must be get already kenna flood in Bangkok or dosed with radiation in Japan rite? [:p]

must be get already kenna flood in Bangkok or dosed with radiation in Japan rite? [:p]

I was about to say radioactive [laugh] [laugh]

this is for record purposes, due to 2 factors need to sell the new car in 6 months time thus doing this for record

will be selling the lexus once it hit 6 months. will be collecting the car next week.

thank you

my loss is your gain

You got show your wife the new CLS or A7 or not? Both super swee and sexy, can sextisfy both you and wife [laugh]. Can psycho her to buy?

Edited by Viceroymenthol

lucky u, buy car can choose model. tested this car before and i love it, only minus is the rear space a bit cramp. the power and handling is good, not fantastic but good enough for me.

a bit small and really for record 6 months down the road as i have experience guys questioning why some owners sell such new cars [:p]

can do pre order [laugh]

You cannot contra off right now with the dealer (since haven't registered car yet) Or negotiate offer with dealer buy back in 6 months time at certain price?

lucky u, buy car can choose model. tested this car before and i love it, only minus is the rear space a bit cramp. the power and handling is good, not fantastic but good enough for me.

Of course buy car can choose model lah. You mean your wife put gun to your head and force you to buy a certain model? [laugh]

(edited)

the sales gal i know her. singapore is very small, once you play people out. your name will be smelly.

personally, i dont care as i be taking the mrt to work. she prefer the size and safety as she dont want the children to be hurt.

anyone keen can pm me , will contact come april.

the car is pearl white with black leather and all stock . dont think the car will see the 5k mark

Edited by Pufferfish1

that car my neighbour, yes i stay there but come jan or feb the unit will be tenanted out. will be staying some where else

Then you also know the guy with the 3 white cars that he keeps changing, now is white S5 sportback, white S3, and white E90 335 (or was it 325)... lose track of which white car he has now... Keeps changing

(edited)

that guy has 4 car 5 series, audi a3 , bmw 3 series and audi a5. all white except the 5 series is black. honestly he my idol [laugh][laugh]

will be shifting out and renting out the sanctuary green unit as i need to stay near the school for my kid

never underestimate a woman capability. anyway it for her to drive to nursery, my parents place and back home . no parallel parking

Edited by Pufferfish1

this is for record purposes, due to 2 factors need to sell the new car in 6 months time thus doing this for record

thank you

my loss is your gain

I would prefer a ISF. Can change your order? :huh:

that guy has 4 car 5 series, audi a3 , bmw 3 series and audi a5. all white except the 5 series is black. [laugh][laugh]

will be shifting out and renting out the sanctuary green unit as i need to stay near the school for my kid

never underestimate a woman capability. anyway it for her to drive to nursery, my parents place and back home . no parallel parking

Lemme guess. Newton / novena area or bukit timah. The things parents do for their kids. :D

Not meaning to hijack your thread but seriously you got show your wife the new CLS or Audi A7? Both also spacious, big and safe for her and kids...

↡ Advertisement