Selling november 2011 lexus ct200h (plus) new at 183,000

Pufferfish1

I would prefer a ISF. Can change your order? :huh:

for you anything [laugh][laugh] . if you really keen can hook you up with the sales gal from bm. she give very good customer service

for you anything [laugh][laugh] . if you really keen can hook you up with the sales gal from bm. she give very good customer service

Haha. Thank you but I am not much of a Lexus person. Way beyond my budget [blush]

My warmest congratulations to your new member and car, in that particular order. ^_^

Nowadays singapore women all very pampered. No wonder all the girls are holding out for guys like TS. Good for you TS. Must be an elite. ^_^

Nowadays singapore women all very pampered. No wonder all the girls are holding out for guys like TS. Good for you TS. Must be an elite. ^_^

Aiyo bro, that sounds abit sour grapes, although I stay in a rural area and drives a bread and butter car, I also won't be jealous of TS, I would rather work harder to be an elite like TS. But you are right about SG gals, very pampered, wants their cake and eat it too

Aiyo bro, that sounds abit sour grapes, although I stay in a rural area and drives a bread and butter car, I also won't be jealous of TS, I would rather work harder to be an elite like TS. But you are right about SG gals, very pampered, wants their cake and eat it too

care to elaborate bro

sorry all will be disappointed . My father is a yellow cab driver and my wife is canadian national just a pr here

but at least you are better off than many other people around you.. be more sensitive man..

noted like i said this is started so that the next owner will know the real reason why i am selling the car . Like a time capsule so that no tom dick or harry come and say selling the car due to accident or flood or anything they can think of

apologies for any ill feeling generated

noted like i said this is started so that the next owner will know the real reason why i am selling the car . Like a time capsule so that no tom dick or harry come and say selling the car due to accident or flood or anything they can think of

No worries, sometimes people are too engross with something, he/she may miss out little details which other people may feel offend. However all it needs to take is for people to remind each other to make sure things goes on right track and make peace with everyone. Cheers, enjoy your public holiday. [:)] [:)]

Hi,

i think the best person to help you with the resale should be the SE in BM.

Presumingly a lower COE and immediate deliver should be a draw for potential buyer for CT200.

I don't think you need to apologize, if you are an elite and just truthfully explaining your reasons, what's there to apologize about, there is just too much jealousy in this world, people shoulid learn to be content with what they have and be happy in their own shoes whether it is bata or prada

I don't think you need to apologize, if you are an elite and just truthfully explaining your reasons, what's there to apologize about, there is just too much jealousy in this world, people shoulid learn to be content with what they have and be happy in their own shoes whether it is bata or prada

U r damn right!! Too much jealousy!!

Most teachers r jealous of me...dun really understand y they hv to be jealous as they r having better n respected jobs than me...I'm juz a guard...weird la they all!!

U r damn right!! Too much jealousy!!

Most teachers r jealous of me...dun really understand y they hv to be jealous as they r having better n respected jobs than me...I'm juz a guard...weird la they all!!

Ya teachers earn 8k a month from moe and another 8k a month from teaching tuition, that explains why our level of education is going down the drain cos they only care about earning money

Ya teachers earn 8k a month from moe and another 8k a month from teaching tuition, that explains why our level of education is going down the drain cos they only care about earning money

thats 16k pm

↡ Advertisement