Irritating Motor rider

Yusld

Neutral Newbie

Many people might encountered this kind of rider.

During a quiet and peaceful night, suddenly you heard a long blast and their exhaust pipe sound really irritating.

Why must they ride this way? To show off they have big exhaust pipe or...... ?

↡ Advertisement

bcos u r not gentlemen nuff , next time be more generous & pour some "honey" potions over it, some passerby may accidently slip & place their "butt" on it

bcos u r not gentlemen nuff , next time be more generous & pour some "honey" potions over it, some passerby may accidently slip & place their "butt" on it

Not only motocycle, car does the same wat.

Motor bike more jia lat......their kui toh pipe si beh hiang eh.........

but as a bikers, si beh shiok eh leh....... :D :D :D

Motor bike more jia lat......their kui toh pipe si beh hiang eh.........

but as a bikers, si beh shiok eh leh....... :D :D :D

those superbikes or bikes with engines that have more than 1 cylinders still sound okay. it is those cub bikes on tiny single cylinders that sound like banshees being gangbanged.

totally agreed , those small bikes like to blast their darn annoying and noisy pipe. I think their ego is to show off they 'er sai '

no offence to those who ride small bikes ..

During a quiet and peaceful night, suddenly you heard a long blast and their exhaust pipe sound really irritating.

They just want to be reported to the Authority. Would you do them a favour?

I don't see the point of reporting, it is those scooter bike and the attitude. Unless they ban small capacity bike

Give them a chance to learn through attending summon for illegal modification inspections

as spexialy the new kind of chopper(mountain bike)

dam@ noise and they like to change gear fast with high rpm......

What I hate most are those 2B bikes with modified straight thru exhaust. Last time got alot of such bikes around, I think kenna crackdown by LTA. Harley bikes also another one which are too noisy.

near my home there is a stretch of road with traffic lights where after the first traffic light, the next 3 lights will be red unless you move off fast from the first one.

so if you move off quick, you will encounter green or amber for the next 3 lights.

so usually if i kanna red at the first one and am the first car, i will standby to move off quickly.

but the best part is while waiting to turn green, there will always some bike who would sneak through the crowd, get in front of you and take its bloody own sweet time to move off [mad]

near my home there is a stretch of road with traffic lights where after the first traffic light, the next 3 lights will be red unless you move off fast from the first one.

so if you move off quick, you will encounter green or amber for the next 3 lights.

so usually if i kanna red at the first one and am the first car, i will standby to move off quickly.

but the best part is while waiting to turn green, there will always some bike who would sneak through the crowd, get in front of you and take its bloody own sweet time to move off [mad]

Must have effective blocking technique. I posted on this before but kena flamed by sensitive bikers. [laugh]

Like you, I don't mind if the bikers GO. But they like to potong jalan to be FIRST, then SLOWLY start off like they have a point to prove. That's what I hate.

Still, have to be safe. If it's getting dangerous - and some of these bikers seem to have no sense of self-preservation whatsoever - we must yield to them, since they're vulnerable. Think of it as a noble act of forgiveness.

Edited by Turboflat4