Maid has to squat and stand at restaurant table although the

Latka

This is not new lo........remember got 1 case, maid stand at the side while the lan jiao family eat song song.......

There are plenty of this kind of lan jiao family, that show how fu*king ugly Sinkaporeans are......

btw, are maids suppose to wash employer's car? They are domestic helpher right? Washing car not part of their job right?

(edited)

These are people who are under the false impression that they have arrived in life. But in reality, can't afford to get a maid to begin with, only show off to relatives that they have domestic help. But can't afford to buy maid a meal. [thumbsdown]

Edited by Latka

Twincharged

i once saw a korean couple who brought their kid (3-4yr old) and maid to a korean restaurant.

the maid was feeding the kid while the parents helped themselves.

at the end of lunch, guess what ? the maid was then given the leftovers of the kid !!

i always seriously wonder if we have reached the point of no return for Singaporeans.

We r so bad in our attitude, yet FT come in also bad for us.......

FT come help us for gd we abuse, ft come steal our job we complain.....

Twincharged

i always seriously wonder if we have reached the point of no return for Singaporeans.

We r so bad in our attitude, yet FT come in also bad for us.......

FT come help us for gd we abuse, ft come steal our job we complain.....

didn't you hear ?? singaporeans = famous for complaining !!

Lucky my family ask the maid to sit down together to eat. If not sure kena stomp. This people also one kind,maid also human.should treat them with respect.

Lucky my family ask the maid to sit down together to eat. If not sure kena stomp. This people also one kind,maid also human.should treat them with respect.

If not for the sake of respect, at least for the sake of dignity.

Twincharged

my cousin stays in a semi-d with her in-laws ... has domestic help with the housework ... but my cousin is a 100% mother, she never lets the help handle her kids. when she is working, the in-laws will take care of the kids.

i can't understand why some parents want to have kids but then always get the domestic help to tend to the kids ... maybe the kids are just "domestic things" to them ??

↡ Advertisement