Toyota FT-86 Production Model Leaked !

Blackseal

Nothing is for free. Nicer or more things = more ex. They put more things in and mark it up, I'm sure there will be a segment that will end up kpkb.

Will you buy the Toyota FT86 if it lands in SIN? This is a RWD.

Just in time for our changi motor hub for tracking. Superb....timing [rolleyes]

nope, it is cheaper to buy a track s15.

tail lights damn ugly.

I am not particular about the looks. Its the performance that really matters. If this car is supposed to be AE86's successor, then it has to perform better.

Supercharged

I am not particular about the looks. Its the performance that really matters. If this car is supposed to be AE86's successor, then it has to perform better.

then maybe consider the twin: Subaru BRZ, which could have more power.

have to wait for Tokyo Motor Show for unveil.

looks damn boring, but being Japanese, I wasn't expecting much. Performance should be good though, & being Japanese, it should have with lots of aftermarket potential from the JDM community.

Edit: I just check the expected spec. 200hp! Some Run of the mill family sedans & hot hatches have more power than this. After all the fanfare & teaser, this is what we got?

Edited by Kiadaw

looks damn boring, but being Japanese, I wasn't expecting much. Performance should be good though, & being Japanese, it should have with lots of aftermarket potential from the JDM community.

Edit: I just check the expected spec. 200hp! Some Run of the mill family sedans & hot hatches have more power than this. After all the fanfare & teaser, this is what we got?

This is expected to be RWD. How many run of the mill family sedans have that?

It is a real wheel drive and its breakfast, lunch and dinner is drift bah. And if it is light, for that power can be rocket leow lor. Don't always see figures means good but got to look at the overall package including design. :blink:

From magz article, Toyota will be aggressive to get the sport car to production.

Honda has finally change the direction to sport car after taking action on hybrid technology.

Which Japanese NA sport car do you choose, FT86, CRZ Type R, Civic mugen Type R 2.2L,

new Mazda 6.

Turbo car not included here