I am proud to be a Singaporean. Are you?

Rubberstamp

hwah, long time no see man ... lol. y ur avatar look like a server?

Now status different liao, where can always show up on MCF [:p]

U like my avatar? Come to my office, i show you. haha.

↡ Advertisement

hwah, long time no see man ... lol. y ur avatar look like a server?

U old bird in MCF liao, only 700++ posts??

Must 'jia you', up your gear... [laugh]

how come now a day everyone getting porsche as avatar?? you got a porsche also??

Don't think you need a Porsche to have a Porsche avatar. But in my case (and RadX's), yes we do. [:p]

so are u talking nonsense to him? or him to you? wahaha

is the chat room totally dead? those were fun times ... lol

Those were the days... :wub:

I dun think chatroom is still here, seldom log into MCF.

its almost amazing to see the defenders of the ruling party come out and defend with the same few points and keep banging your head on it. until you accept it. otherwise they will run down every single fact and example as untrue or non-representative.

geez, if they want status quo just say so, why bother to start thread and cannot even discuss coherently and keep asking for every example to dispute their unshakeable 'truth'.

why even bother?

hmmmm....... after a while, i come to this thread just to see how 'great' his arguements can get. Sadly, nothing original, let alone perceptive except lots of cut n paste from miw's standard defensive statements mixed with name-callings.

to TS, your efforts is admirable.

his profile is high income, but young, so may not seen thru many things that others have. the usual obnoxious and arrogant stance is the norm.

but that said, i have challenged others before (in civil service) and they have come to understand and see more truths about the masters that they serve. in the end, their thinking will change but they will not admit wholeheartedly and outwardly.

of course there are still crimes. but we are talking in relativity to other countries. Do you dare walk at night in some ulu cities in greece or indonesia?

i believe CPF is a good "pension" system

why compare against greece and indonesia? its not exceptional if you compare to countries like Japan, Finland and Norway.

profile anything can type one.

the ways he type and reply, doesnt seem to me to be a successful person.

more like a computer warrier and a frog in a small well.

i dont even bother to reply or comment to any of his posts. these kind of s..t has been repeat again and repeat i read also sian.

his profile is high income, but young, so may not seen thru many things that others have. the usual obnoxious and arrogant stance is the norm.

but that said, i have challenged others before (in civil service) and they have come to understand and see more truths about the masters that they serve. in the end, their thinking will change but they will not admit wholeheartedly and outwardly.

Good that some of these people changed their thinking and begin to get out of the influece of miw's brain-washing fed to them since their kindergarten days.

I guess some of these people cant really distingish between being grateful (to some of the, relatively speaking, good things miw has done in the past) and truthful in telling the rulers their shortcomings and that gratefulness can co-exist with such critisism in the interests of the people and country. For the few seemingly good 'deeds' produced by miw, these people go all the way to ignore miw's failures in other areas.

Neutral Newbie

Its still a good country to live in after experiencing posted to few countries.

It could be better if owning a car are more affortable...

Scholars or appointed! ...to promote the public transport and trying to shift stats of cars on the road while making us happy...

Thus the formula is to make the public transportation to be more attractive than having the idea of owning a private car and not by high taxing...my neng chiam worth!

Its still a good country to live in after experiencing posted to few countries.

It could be better if owning a car are more affortable...

Scholars or appointed! ...to promote the public transport and trying to shift stats of cars on the road while making us happy...

Thus the formula is to make the public transportation to be more attractive than having the idea of owning a private car and not by high taxing...my neng chiam worth!

Agreed. They have the whole of past 30yrs since the day COE/ERP etc were introduced to improve public transport so that drivers have a good alternative mode of transport to consider to rely less of private cars. Sadly, they focused on making money thru COE/ERP but produced unimpressive results in making public transport good enough to replace cars. 30 yrs have been wasted. (but they did make hell lots of money thru COE/ERP)

Edited by KARTer

I believe australia is a developed country. i also believe that in developed countries there is such a thing called freedom of speech. with this freedom you are free to object when top management is over paying themselves, as in the Qantas case when the CEO is awarded 71% pay increase at the expense of the workers.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp...1162431/1/.html

there is confusion to the definition of a developed country. even the politicians can't get it right. but i know one thing. a cheap packet of chicken rice does not define it.

He followed our PM's idea and grounded the airline?

↡ Advertisement