I am NO LONGER proud to be a Singaporean. Are you?

Latio2005A

I am no longer proud to be a Singaporean for many reasons. Some being

1) I have to worry about people beating me up for nothing and the Police cannot do anything, both day and night.

2) I know food courts and hawkers stalls are mostly manned by foreigners, and I no longer go there to eat anymore

3) I know there is always CPF and medisave to suck my money even when i am old

4) My family and relatives are living close to me and it promotes family ties becasue we have to chip in to buy one HDB flat

5) Our govt is not corrupt because they are paid the highestr in this world

6) NS allows us to "grow up" and be more mature and took away 2.5 years of my productive life while some are fortunate to defer 12 years

7) Education up to JC is almost light busy bees and blue arse flies inaide a pressure pot

8) There are so many eateries, shopping centres even late at night - especially at Geylang and Joo Chiat

9) Public transport is so very affordable taht we have to squeeze like sardines.

↡ Advertisement

didn't feel like one long ago when tiong first invade our land. Now waiting to reach retire age, say bye bye and take my CPF $$$ with me to other better place

It's ok if u no longer proud to be Singaporean. The rest of the 60% are still as proud as b4.

1) I have to worry about people beating me up for nothing and the Police cannot do anything, both day and night.

2) I know food courts and hawkers stalls are mostly manned by foreigners, and I no longer go there to eat anymore

4) My family and relatives are living close to me and it promotes family ties becasue we have to chip in to buy one HDB flat

6) NS allows us to "grow up" and be more mature and took away 2.5 years of my productive life while some are fortunate to defer 12 years

7) Education up to JC is almost light busy bees and blue arse flies inaide a pressure pot

8) There are so many eateries, shopping centres even late at night - especially at Geylang and Joo Chiat

9) Public transport is so very affordable taht we have to squeeze like sardines.

11 - when i buy a house, i have to pay interest to use my own money locked up inside CPF

12 - 6 out of 10 of my friends and colleagues are stupid as nuts

I'm sadden to be borned in KK Hospital as a true blue Singaporean and had servered NS to protect our Country, because I felt my PAP Government is like "A STEP-FATHER" who dose not love me rather than FT. I'm gone and lived to regret for this beloved land that I had loved so much in my youth.

I'm sadden to be borned in KK Hospital as a true blue Singaporean and had servered NS to protect our Country, because I felt my PAP Government is like "A STEP-FATHER" who dose not love me rather than FT. I'm gone and lived to regret for this beloved land that I had loved so much in my youth.

you seriosuly nid to inproove your engleish and gremmer

you seriosuly nid to inproove your engleish and gremmer

Hello ! Bro Rubberstamp, You're another greatest NATO Guy, I'm still waiting for you.

Tell me when ? I'll be right there..... waiting for you mate, is either you to teach me or I'm going teaching you ?

But for sure my English will fail to you, let's see what could I can win ? [whip]

Hello ! Bro Rubberstamp, You're another greatest NATO Guy, I'm still waiting for you.

Tell me when ? I'll be right there..... waiting for you mate, is either you to teach me or I'm going teaching you ?

But for sure my English will fail to you, let's see what could I can win ? [whip]

ok, then meet me at wisma atria tomorrow at 11am

Edited by Rubberstamp

ok, then meet me at wisma atria tomorrow at 11am

SURE ? You don't back off ??? I'll be there at your time being call ! Don't call polis, I very scare you know, I'll tell them I just want to meet you only !

SURE ? You don't back off ??? I'll be there at your time being call ! Don't call polis, I very scare you know, I'll tell them I just want to meet you only !

ok see you!

i will be wearing a red nike t-shirt