South Korea: Seoul - Free and easy 2 nights stay in Seoul

Yaloryalor

Hi guys,

I will be transit in Seoul from US on a return trip to Singapore.

I am thinking to have a stopover in Seoul for 2 nights.

Its my first visit to Seoul.

Any recommendation for hotel (about S$100~S$120 per night)?

Any places of interests should go?

I will be staying 2 nights only. Prefer not to travel too far from the city.

Thanks in advance!

↡ Advertisement

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance!

I just came back from there... Very beautiful place.. I think you'll be in transit at Incheon.. Incheon is about an hour half from the city. Any particular interest ? Like you wanna go shopping or what?

Hm...

Wanna visit some popular landmarks, some shopping. Not keen on theme park or palace.

Is it easy to go around in the city via buses or train?

Where do u stay and how much per night?

Tks!

stay at co op residence., fits your budget. Dondaemung is stone throw away and you can shop till you drop ^_^ .

move around the city is easier than in Sing as their metro subway is easy to understand and cheap.

stay at co op residence., fits your budget. Dondaemung is stone throw away and you can shop till you drop ^_^ .

move around the city is easier than in Sing as their metro subway is easy to understand and cheap.

Tks Bro,

I goggle and found three co op residence. Which one do you recommend?

The subway is easy to understand? Ok, tats imp!

Is there a train tat I can take to the city or need to go by taxi?

Go stay at ibis Myeong dong, right beside all the shopping and restaurants and across from Lotte Seoul.... subway station is a few steps away and the airport limo bus brings you right to the door step....

Tks Bro,

I goggle and found three co op residence. Which one do you recommend?

The subway is easy to understand? Ok, tats imp!

Is there a train tat I can take to the city or need to go by taxi?

you mean from airport? Take the airport coach, it will take you to the city. less than 20 bucks

Uljiro Co-op Residence is the one..

Go stay at ibis Myeong dong, right beside all the shopping and restaurants and across from Lotte Seoul.... subway station is a few steps away and the airport limo bus brings you right to the door step....

dongdaemun has a bigger nite market and more local food, where myeong dong and lotte is more for youngster and more up market. Anyway, its walking distance between them, less than 1/2 hr walk. Take a train if you think its too far.

i walked during the winter cos i wanna to be freezed, something you dont get to feel it here....... [rolleyes]

How do I know which airport limo bus to take? Is there a web site that I can refer? I suppose there are diff bus numbers going to diff places?

How do I know which airport limo bus to take? Is there a web site that I can refer? I suppose there are diff bus numbers going to diff places?

Look into the hotel website and there are directions on how to get to it from airport. At airport itself, ask around, the Koreans are very friendly people......

dongdaemun has a bigger nite market and more local food, where myeong dong and lotte is more for youngster and more up market. Anyway, its walking distance between them, less than 1/2 hr walk. Take a train if you think its too far.

i walked during the winter cos i wanna to be freezed, something you dont get to feel it here....... [rolleyes]

Myeongdong very big.. not bad.. but I dont really shop though..

And can wash eye once in a while.. [sly] [sly]

Bro, the Ibis Myeong dong location is good but for 2 nights, the rate is from USD 360.

I see if I can find something about USD250 around this area. If cannot then I will book this hotel.

Bro, the Ibis Myeong dong location is good but for 2 nights, the rate is from USD 360.

I see if I can find something about USD250 around this area. If cannot then I will book this hotel.

Ibis Myeong dong will be the cheapest in the area, and fyi, they have free wifi throughout the property.

Depending when you are going, Closer to Christmas, all hotelsmwill be expensive.... i checked the rates, Jan is cheapest, down to US110 per night....

a4525f7d.jpg

The other way to get Cheaper rate for ibis is to call up Accor in Singapore and join the membership, and you will a few free nights at all their hotels. ask them to book two nights for you and you will have some nights leftover for other of their hotels all over the world...

Edited by KapitanE

just google for any 3 star hotels in town area

forgot the name but i stayed in one..abt 90SGD per nite and its booked thru a SG agency..online would be cheaper

Anyway i expected suxxy backpackers kinda standard but was very very surprised.

The room tho abit small have PC with internet connect free..hairdryer shampoo etc etc like better than some 5 star hotels.

Also i travel around mostly in cabs.....not that expensive if i remembered correctly..something like SG

Ibis Myeong dong will be the cheapest in the area, and fyi, they have free wifi throughout the property.

Depending when you are going, Closer to Christmas, all hotelsmwill be expensive.... i checked the rates, Jan is cheapest, down to US110 per night....

The other way to get Cheaper rate for ibis is to call up Accor in Singapore and join the membership, and you will a few free nights at all their hotels. ask them to book two nights for you and you will have some nights leftover for other of their hotels all over the world...

Tks Bro! [thumbsup]

I have the membership for Accor hotel. I will call and check.

Thanks Guys!

I have made my hotel reservation for my stays in Seoul. Ibis@Myeong dong.

Glad you took my advice, btw, what rate u got the room for?

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance!

I believe Korea hotel no give towel? or have, cos i sometimes see the travel agency will put pls bring ur own towel etc.

↡ Advertisement