Scirocco racing z4 on ecp

Gwzc_mk2

eh, dude in the white scirocco.

the expressway is not your personal race track. u wanna race the Z4 go to a track or something

no point poking at my arse when everyone across the lanes is slowing down for the camera and the speed limit is 70km/h. i am less than a car's length away from the vehicle in front with another 7-8 vehicles ahead all slowing down.

i cant give way to you cos lane 2 is packed as well and i got nowhere to squeeze to.

both you and the Z4 are farking irresponsible drivers by racing on a packed expressway.

wad are u trying to proof???

a regan lee wannabe?

↡ Advertisement

Still remember the roc's no. plate or how it looks like?

nope

it was poking too close to even see the plate from the mirror

just remember it was a white sicrocco racing a black z4

the expressway is not your personal race track. u wanna race the Z4 go to a track or something

no point poking at my arse when everyone across the lanes is slowing down for the camera and the speed limit is 70km/h. i am less than a car's length away from the vehicle in front with another 7-8 vehicles ahead all slowing down.

i cant give way to you cos lane 2 is packed as well and i got nowhere to squeeze to.

both you and the Z4 are farking irresponsible drivers by racing on a packed expressway.

a regan lee wannabe?

Maybe the driver feels that its more challenging racing on a packed expressway than an empty one and would require more skill

'Traffic set to MAXIMUM' 'Achievement Unlocked'

No point getting frustrated because of these drivers. There's no way to speed up, and the roads are packed. How fast can these fools go? Might as well relax and drive at your own pace, while letting the fool behind get frustrated instead!

Neutral Newbie

a regan lee wannabe?

was it a blue z4? if it was maybe we saw the same thing

a regan lee wannabe?

no hard feelings just speaking my mind...

unless the racer-wannabes were honking and flashng you, i think you should just let them be and not let this affect you... these type of ppl are everywhere... we can never get rid of them just like we can never totally stop drugs in SG even with the death row laws we have here...

i guess you could install cameras front and back of your car and report hell drivers to LTA/TP... if that would make you feel better...

chill bro... have a great week ahead...

these type of drivers are just inconsiderate!!!!

i think many have come across with this video clip but somehow i personally think this clip is really nicely done to act as a reminder to all driver out there.

For all (Careful/ Reckless) driver out there......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU6_msPT0YY

nice music.....The Young and the Restless theme song but remixed [thumbsup]

no hard feelings just speaking my mind...

unless the racer-wannabes were honking and flashng you, i think you should just let them be and not let this affect you... these type of ppl are everywhere... we can never get rid of them just like we can never totally stop drugs in SG even with the death row laws we have here...

i guess you could install cameras front and back of your car and report hell drivers to LTA/TP... if that would make you feel better...

chill bro... have a great week ahead...

[thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement