Valet Parking Marina Mandarin/Conrad or near Suntec?

Lightbringer

Hi fellas,

Anybody know if valet parking is offered at Marina Mandarin, Conrad Hotel or any other hotels within walking distance to Suntec?

Got a full day of events at Suntec tomorrow from dawn till past dusk, and am thinking of flat-rate valet parking at the abovementioned hotels to save on parking costs. Any info on the flat-rate valet parking fees at these hotels would be very useful.

Any advice? :) Thanks much.

Edited by Lightbringer
↡ Advertisement

Wish I could, but not going to be easy with suit and tie plus a heavy briefcase in tow.....

Well,book in advance for a taxi,you park at Marina Mandrain,still have to carry your suitcase,cross the road,while an taxi can stop right in front of Suntec.

Well,book in advance for a taxi,you park at Marina Mandrain,still have to carry your suitcase,cross the road,while an taxi can stop right in front of Suntec.

Bro, taxis aren't cheap nowadays... plus dangerous driving... think maybe valet parking is a much beta choice n fellow bros list out the price liao... seemed reasonable to me

marina mandarin

I will give this a miss. The way they park is quite lousy. Saw them parallel parking a car, both front and back rim kenna kerb several times...and the velvet still didn't stop and re-park. One of my rim was kerbed too.

I will give this a miss. The way they park is quite lousy. Saw them parallel parking a car, both front and back rim kenna kerb several times...and the velvet still didn't stop and re-park. One of my rim was kerbed too.

u sway [laugh]

i park there a few times ok

Neutral Newbie

u sway [laugh]

i park there a few times ok

I worked there last time for 1 yr nv kanna customer 1 b4.

During IT show so many cars from 9am to 1am oso nv kanna,busy like hell.

But worth it lah,food and drink provided and earn $1600 in just 4 days [laugh]

Last time price only $8 but usually customer just give $10 need to change and some reguler gv $50 [:p]

↡ Advertisement