Funny guys who are afraid to touch girls.

Westkid

spot_the_victims_of_hover_hand_syndrome_more_pics_of_guys-thumbnail.jpg

Check out these hilarious photos of guys who suffer from the 'hover hand' syndrome. These guys are incredibly shy that they they let their hands hover over the shoulders of girls when they take photos with them.

STOMPer Macho Man, who sent in these photos, said:

"You don't know whether to laugh at them or pity them. They are so shy that they do not dare touch the hot girls they are photographed with, for fear of perhaps offending them.

"In fact, some of these guys are quite creative in disguising their 'hover hand' syndrome, by putting on a cool front."

post-91276-1320031213_thumb.png

↡ Advertisement

For me, I won't miss the chance to grap them on the shoulder or the waist.....if they are open to stand close to you...why feel shame?

WOW.My idol [inlove]

sekali touch already they scream molest how?? i would touch the girls if they keep quiet...

So you are like the peekture? [:p]

sekali touch already they scream molest how?? i would touch the girls if they keep quiet...

Then like touching a mannequin. Must have sound then we know whether she likes it or not .... [:)][:)]

Yesterday I stretched forward to check out some chicken wholelegs.And the AUNTIE in front quickly covered her boobs line. [:(] I was so embarrassed [furious] [furious]

So you are like the peekture? [:p]

i seldom have chance to take these kind of peektures...coz most of the time, me and girl naked on bed one...only time is take with korlicks...cannot touch coz towkay see dun like it....