Flooding Hits Ngee Ann Poly... Again!

CKP

ngee_ann_poly_students_roll_up_their_pants_to_walk_through_flood-thumbnail.jpg

np6jpg1320046920706-data.jpg

np7jpg1320046923112-data.jpg

np4jpg1320044356554-data.jpg

Heavy rainfall has caused a series of flash floods in the northern and western region of Singapore. STOMPer Ilovemaggie was at Ngee Ann Polytechnic where students took off their shoes and rolled up their pants to walk through ankle-high waters.

The STOMPer wrote:

Edited by CKP
↡ Advertisement

Sigh...50 years passes by so quickly. I think I'll go and have a Yaakult to celebrate the half-centenary. [laugh]

50? No lah. We are at least 200 years old judging by the number of floods since the "50 years" once event.

you-know-who will tell you ... this small case flood is kacang la compare to what happen in thailand.

Edited by Wt_know

you-know-who will tell you ... this small case flood is kacang la compare to what happen in thailand.

How to compare?

The mighty Chao Phraya River drainage basin under management of "not so clean, not so efficient" government.

versus

Flash flooding from hours of intense rain and drainage issues under management of the world's best government.

[laugh]

i am wondering how did i manage to clock a lifespan of 700 yrs old [rolleyes]

yah man....SOya is like a spring chick cf you all [laugh][laugh][laugh]

How to compare?

The mighty Chao Phraya River drainage basin under management of "not so clean, not so efficient" government.

versus

Flash flooding from hours of intense rain and drainage issues under management of the world's best most expensive government.

[laugh]

corrected for you.... [laugh]

Turbocharged

Sigh...50 years passes by so quickly. I think I'll go and have a Yaakult to celebrate the half-centenary. [laugh]

Very soon.. the SI units for age in Singapore will be Kiloyears liao.. [laugh]

What is new ?? Last time when I stardee there....rain only....bus will stop at Serene Centre....cos road impassable.

Hop onto another bus and go Orchard or town lor....next day believe it or not....flood is a accaptable excuse for missing school !!

Did that for 3 freaking years....I think they listen until sian liao. What is the big hooha about flooding at Ngee Ann Poly ?? Been like that since 1980s !! Hahahahahaha....that is a mark of consistency !!