C H motors

Sokinky

Neutral Newbie

hi anyone has any experience with C H motors..good or bad? like to sent in my car for performance part upgrade and unichip tuning..want to find out more abt this workshop before senting my car in..thks for ur help...

↡ Advertisement

used to be go there too. Joe is nice but as more cars go in, the wife wants to make appointment before sending cars. I say bye bye., prices r not cheap too

Neutral Newbie

used to be go there too. Joe is nice but as more cars go in, the wife wants to make appointment before sending cars. I say bye bye., prices r not cheap too

i was quoted half the price i got outside for performance installation and unichip tuning abt 100 cheaper lolx..tats why come in ask got any problem anot..thks for ur reply kam xia......

hi anyone has any experience with C H motors..good or bad? like to sent in my car for performance part upgrade and unichip tuning..want to find out more abt this workshop before senting my car in..thks for ur help...

I had been going to him for servicing, overhaul and some other performance stuff for the last 4 years and no issue with my car. Jo took care of my car really well and I am pretty comfortable with him.

Yes. As one brother rightly pointed out, his business is good and you probably need to call and make appointment before going down.

Been entrusting my ride and my girlf ride with them for the past few years. Here're my observations:

- Service is good if you deal with Jo directly but he's forever busy..

- Last time quite cheap, now rather expensive , especially, if you drive performance car, Jo tends to charge more even for easy jobs like ATF/Oil cooler installation, extra LED installation, etc . For normal B & B cars, the price is still quite reasonable. :x

- Crowded especially on the weekend.

Sigh. Good car servicing is so hard to find.

Anyone wanna recommend a decently priced and good price to get my Lancer EX serviced?

Neutral Newbie

Anyone wanna recommend a decently priced and good price to get my Lancer EX serviced?

You drive Lancer EX, mai tu liao.. Go CH.. Ah Jo drives EVO.. He is very knowledgeable with Mitsu cars.. A lot of ppl from lancer forum visit him too..

go with confidence. just remember to make appointment first.

His evo sold long ago... Going to c.h I can only said u must got time. If u are in a rushing mode then I tink that place is abit not towards ur liking. Overall good svc and although price not really very cheap but I don mind paying abit more if I know my car is in safe hands..so it's ur call..

just went to CH motor for my ATF cooler installation, had to go 3 back times cos joseph is really bz... but i thing joseph noes his stuff so felt tat the waiting is worth it.. can try...

just went to CH motor for my ATF cooler installation, had to go 3 back times cos joseph is really bz... but i thing joseph noes his stuff so felt tat the waiting is worth it.. can try...

Usually, it is advisable to make an appointment with him before going down.

Heard so much good stuff about ch motor, look like have to go take a look. Is their charges on the high side?

They are not the cheapest but I have trusted Jo for his workmanship on my previous car.

↡ Advertisement