C H motors

Sokinky

Cheap and good service hard to find but at least he will do up ur car properly. Hoing to him must got patience as his workshop really alot of customer.

↡ Advertisement

Joe knows his job, never ever failed me before with his troubleshooting for my previous car!!! But 80% of the time, his workshop is FULL. So you really need alot of patience to be his customer.

As for price, there will definitely be cheaper workshops outside, but for his expertise, i feel he is worth the price.

if its not far from my place, plus the appointments. I will continue with him, difficult to find good and honest mechanic. Only for my present car, i did not continue with him due to my hectic work.

Neutral Newbie

used to be go there too. Joe is nice but as more cars go in, the wife wants to make appointment before sending cars. I say bye bye., prices r not cheap too

Neutral Newbie

I have been with Joe for many many years. His service is good and he will advise you what to change and whats not. His tuning is good. I have friend from malaysia come over for him to tune his Unichip. You need to call to confirm appointment as he got too many customer to serve. If you go down without appointment good luck to you most likely you have to go down again.

Was with CH when I was driving my EG6 previously. Very knowledgeable. Joe is very professional and integrity, not like some gangster workshop. Highly recommended!