Nice Shot ..... Truck Driver - Middle Finger

Civic6228

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sg...out_of_car.html

This truck driver showed STOMPer Lim the middle finger after apparently cutting into the STOMPer's lane. The driver also tried to pick a fight by shouting at the STOMPer to get of his car.

Lim tells us:

"This truck driver cut into my lane so I sounded my horn.

"I overtook his vehicle and pulled up beside him.

"He then showed me the middle finger. He also shouted at me to get out of my car, like he wanted to fight with me."

Dun know who is right or wrong ???? But the Stomper took a nice shot ....

↡ Advertisement

This truck driver showed STOMPer Lim the middle finger after apparently cutting into the STOMPer's lane. The driver also tried to pick a fight by shouting at the STOMPer to get of his car.

Lim tells us:

"He then showed me the middle finger. He also shouted at me to get out of my car, like he wanted to fight with me."

some drivers just got bad driving skills.

hog lanes and brake for no reason yet sticks to the overtaking lane.

these drivers simply does not think that they are bad drivers too.

but very obvious if can get overtaken by truck it is road hogging [:/]

still 2 wrong does not make 1 right and the truck should not have overtaken dangerously.

just another of the many road incidents, really not news worthy.

Lim tells us:

Wow.. Fierce abang..

Hearing from just one side of the story from Stomper Lim only doesn't make abang the total jackass in this incident. Confirm must be something that started this rage. This Stomper Lim must have done something that pissed abang off bad.

Abang look a bit like Jojo Joget right?

Lim tells us:

I think no one in their right mind will point centre finger for nothing.

This stomper is not telling the whole truth.

Truck drivers are all just uneducated people. What do you expect from them? Graciousness and good tempered?

Cannot like that say lei, i'm studying degree now.. Sometimes i help my mom to deliver goods using company's lorry

Neutral Newbie

Oh no, if this report to LTA, I think it's jail term. Correct me if I'm wrong, I think I read about this kind of report before.

some drivers just got bad driving skills.

hog lanes and brake for no reason yet sticks to the overtaking lane.

these drivers simply does not think that they are bad drivers too.

but very obvious if can get overtaken by truck it is road hogging [:/]

still 2 wrong does not make 1 right and the truck should not have overtaken dangerously.

just another of the many road incidents, really not news worthy.

not ture.. try travelling along west coast highway. they all think they are the king. they wont hesistate to cut lanes, just to get ahead. especially when one is slowing down for the red light, many a times, these lorries will cut to the lanes with lesser cars be it left centre or right lane. and when the lights turn green, they accelerate like tortise.

many times, at junctions, lane 1 2 and 3, all lorries. and most of them are not turning right anywhere near by.

fast ones are fast.. and i mean really fast (above road speed limit) and slow ones are really slow, they hold up all the cars behind.. the cars have no where to go as other lanes are slow blocked by big vehicles.

not ture.. try travelling along west coast highway. they all think they are the king. they wont hesistate to cut lanes, just to get ahead. especially when one is slowing down for the red light, many a times, these lorries will cut to the lanes with lesser cars be it left centre or right lane. and when the lights turn green, they accelerate like tortise.

many times, at junctions, lane 1 2 and 3, all lorries. and most of them are not turning right anywhere near by.

fast ones are fast.. and i mean really fast (above road speed limit) and slow ones are really slow, they hold up all the cars behind.. the cars have no where to go as other lanes are slow blocked by big vehicles.

ermm ya but if u get overtaken by a truck .... its perhaps time to get a new ride [laugh]

Truck drivers are all just uneducated people. What do you expect from them? Graciousness and good tempered?

Can know what you meant by just uneducated people? Can know what truck drivers can not be gracious and good tempered?

I think no one in their right mind will point centre finger for nothing.

This stomper is not telling the whole truth.

Stomp is encouraging a culture of bloody coward people who hide behind camera and give their one sided stories.

Don't let me meet one.

ermm ya but if u get overtaken by a truck .... its perhaps time to get a new ride [laugh]

yea! get a new ride.. get something like optimus prime and join them if you cant beat them?

technically, one can never over take lorries and will always be 'overtaken' along west coast highway.. becuase there's always another one ahead!

Lim tells us:

Based on the Stomper's comments, I believe this Stomper annoyed/offended the truck driver, then present misleading comments to others, hoping to mislead opinions against the truck driver.

No mention where/when the incident took place. I believe Stomper was driving along Lane 2 (perhaps at about 50km/H).

No mention which lane Stomper was driving along. He claimed his lane (his demonstrated his arrogance due to his ignorance as it was a public road). I believe Stomper could benefit from attneding refresher driving lessons.

No mention how the truck overtook Stomper. I believe that Stomper could be road hogging so the truck need not be exceeding speed limit to overtook him.

No mention how/why Stomper overtook the truck. I assumed Stomper to be annoyed/offended for being overtaken by a truck, and had overtook the truck in a disorderly manner to annoy the truck driver.

No mention how/why Stomper pulled up alongside the truck. I assumed Stomper wanted to annoy the truck driver.

I believe it is irresponsible driving demonstrated by Stomper. The public road is for all of us to share, not for his personal lethargic driving.

Obviously Stomper has not learned his lesson to become more educated and responsible driver, despite the truck driver's effort. Example: if we often/repeatedly encounter road-hogging/tail-gating along the roads, we could be the one providing such conducive environment for these activities.

Let us learn from other people's mistakes, and not repeat them ourselves. If we do make the same mistake(s), let us improve ourselves.

Edited by Good-Carbuyer
↡ Advertisement