Unbelieveable..Trivelis @ Clementi three times oversubscribe

Chuapcd

With the price of $700K and yet it is three times oversubscribed....These couples combined income not exceeding $10K per month, are they living beyond their means? With all the recent D&B projects hitting ridiculous price range but still rec'd oversubscribed response...Now market has interpreted this price range is acceptable....Sighed....What's wrong with these people....

↡ Advertisement

when gov up the ceiling from $8k to $10k, i already see it coming that new flats will be expensive

Edited by Wt_know

Can someone tell me what is so special about this project? I only know it is 40 storey high and mins away from Clementi central.

With the price of $700K and yet it is three times oversubscribed....These couples combined income not exceeding $10K per month, are they living beyond their means? With all the recent D&B projects hitting ridiculous price range but still rec'd oversubscribed response...Now market has interpreted this price range is acceptable....Sighed....What's wrong with these people....

because they think their houses will become over $1 million in the future for sure. [cool]

people always mock at those who buy expensive properties, but truth is it is these people who become rich.

That's how gahmen hold these people ransom.

If you don't vote for them and opposition make your hdb price drops, you're in deep s--t.

So you're now in a spiral of upward price climb.

But somewhere up there where there is no support left...watch out.

We'll probably have more dead bodies floating in Bedok Reservoir in the near future.

Edited by Kb27

Price over $700k, I'll never consider if combined salaries not exceeding $10k. It's definitely spending beyond means.

What's going to happen is that the couples will not have kids (to reduce living costs), or they have supportive parents on both sides helping to foot some of the bill (that's why many people don't seem to grow up...)

Wonder if govt consider whether these are the outcomes that they want??

subscribe free one.. muz see how it sells

the only way if combine below 10k is if got external sponsors, like parents. unless they really want to borrow all the way. (or unless everyone aiming 3rm)

Edited by Mockngbrd

That's how gahmen hold these people ransom.

If you don't vote for them and opposition make your hdb price drops, you're in deep s--t.

So you're now in a spiral of upward price climb.

But somewhere up there where there is no support left...watch out.

We'll probably have more dead bodies floating in Bedok Reservoir in the near future.

What has this got to do with opposition? :D You certainly can come up with fantasy to back your shrewd thinking. For the past many years people who cannot afford high priced properties they say it is expensive. But it has appreciated ever since and who are the ones who made profit out of the escalation ? People who stand at the side to lament the price and do nothing ?

And land is getting lesser and lesser, so you think prices will drop or increase ? Simple logic .

Edited by Ingenius

a couple may buy a $700k property doesnt mean they will stay there foreve and pay $700k plus interestr. as long as the property value increases, they can sell it after some years and still make a profit out of it. at least the investment offers returns unlike money kept in bank, even stock is no guarantee of profit.

Yea, too ex liao, my parents thinking about it, then see price, knn no nid buy liao, DBSS there only mins walk to clementi center, in my present house minutes walk to Gek Poh, Pioneer Mall, Jurong Point, future Jurong Lake District etc etc also not so exp, i personally feel that the developer is cutting carrot head...

Edited by I-LOVE-CARS

I was at the showflat. Judging from how packed the whole place was, I don't think it is much of a surprise that it is 3 times oversubscribed.

Willing Sellers, Willing Buyers.

We have many new citizens who are cash rich.

I know of a couple, total combined income $15k. At the point of buying their HDB, wife "resigned" from job , in order to meet the $8k combined household income.

After they got their HDB, the wife "found" a job.

Will HDB bar them from owning the flat? Of course no!

map.jpg

its not near the mrt however its near the bus interchange

opps

its near both the mrt and bus interchange

anyway for about 300 to 400k more can get private

Edited by Ithunk

yup overpriced

might as well go for condo if its so expensive

its like jap car prices are so high so might as well go for euro

jus an illustration

↡ Advertisement