The Ultimate Summon Machine!!

Satria_neo

I think the current system used by our TP is already this type...the red, yellow , green indicate whether the car is speeding measured against the preset speed...once it is red, the tp just need to tap on it on the screen and love letter come to u soon...

Edited by LoverofCar

I think the current system used by our TP is already this type...the red, yellow , green indicate whether the car is speeding measured against the preset speed...once it is red, the tp just need to tap on it on the screen and love letter come to u soon...

maybe they are using similar device but not sure if it shows the licence plate thatz why they still rely on camera shots...

http://www.peakgainsystems.com/en/cordon.html

This damm thing better don't reach our shores or we are all dead!!!

Just hide several of these cameras and we all GG liao.........

it is already used in singapore for donkey yrs... we are using visual based detector in expressway and major Arterial road if I remember correctly. The detector can detect speed and incident (eg stop vehicle). The purpose is more for data collection and monitoring purpose rather than enforcement reason...

it is already used in singapore for donkey yrs... we are using visual based detector in expressway and major Arterial road if I remember correctly. The detector can detect speed and incident (eg stop vehicle). The purpose is more for data collection and monitoring purpose rather than enforcement reason...

apparently not. Just read that they are bringing it in.

apparently not. Just read that they are bringing it in.

the latest, most accurate speed detector should be laser, not radar or visual based detector. If there are bringing it in... its a good news for drivers. Can ask them for the accuracy test result and argue when receive speeding ticket...

so far, from what i know, the TP is still using laser gun for enforcement purpose.

Edited by Tigershark1976

Fwah....i didn't know that~ :ph34r:

track & recognise a new car entering screen ,

get fps of car moving on lane ,

interpolate its fps with a learnt model curve

↡ Advertisement