Another death at Woodlands corpse water block

Ahtong

20111101.191351_20111101-woodlands.jpg

Barely six months after a corpse was found in a water tank on the roof of a Woodlands housing block, a Vietnamese woman was found dead at the foot of the same block.

Chinese evening dailies Shin Min Daily News and Lianhe Wanbao reported that the victim, Truong Thi Ngoh Anh, 26, fell from Blk 686B, Woodlands Street 73, at around 2am this morning.

She was found naked and died four hours later after she was rushed to the hospital. She is believed to have fallen from the sixth floor.

The newspapers also reported that her bra, clothes and personal possessions such as a black handbag and a pink mobile phone were found near her body.

It is not known how her belongings ended up at the bottom of the block.

According to Lianhe Wanbao, Ms Truong does not live at the block and is in Singapore on a social visit pass. Shin Min Daily News claims that she is a prostitute.

A resident living on the 14th floor and known only as Ms Lee, said that she heard a very loud crashing sound.

"I was watching movies on my mobile phone and was plugged in to my earphones but I could still hear the sound, so you can imagine how loud it was," said Ms Lee.

Police have classified the case as unnatural death and questioned a man living on the sixth floor.

The man, who is in his 30s, was singled out by residents as he was frequently spotted bringing different women home in the middle of the night, reported Lianhe Wanbao.

During investigations, he brought plainclothes officers to a rubbish dump at Blk 960C to look for evidence.

Residents told Lianhe Wanbao that a family of five live at the man's house, including an old couple.

They also said that the women he brings home are usually foreign young women who look Filipino or Chinese.

Link

↡ Advertisement

Not a suspertious person myself, but recent event seems to indicate there're places that are cursed. e.g. bedok resrvioy, the bishan blk where a few already jump down.

muz be pika pika then someone came back, she panic take her bra and barang barang try to hide outside the window and try to scoot but slipped n fall

or maybe pika pika finish he dun wanto pay push her out

can anyone do a list of the famous blks where so many ppl mati this yr?

Edited by Mockngbrd

muz be pika pika then someone came back, she panic take her bra and barang barang try to hide outside the window and try to scoot but slipped n fall

er Blk 9, SGH? [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

Cool [blush]

siao liao.. Residents selling their flats in that block will now ask for CBV ( Cash-Below-Valuation ). First time in Singapore housing history.

Just dont buy 6th floor will do.

One for one.....the preivous one looking for ..........替身.....similar to Bedok reservoir....one for one...unnatural death so they need find the next one else cannot be in peace....

↡ Advertisement