Another death at Woodlands corpse water block

Ahtong

must have forced the woman to hide outside window when someone in family knock his door???

This is the most likely scenario... [rolleyes]

Life in singapore really tough for unmarried young singles who cannot afford to rent their own place or not eligible yet to buy their own place. Want to bring FB home also must avoid family members, parents :ph34r: ...

Absolutely NO PRIVACY!

New paper say this guy is often seen bring women of different nationalities in sexy outfits up his house in the wee hours of the morning.

Power sia...y muz he get himself into this mess..

This is the most likely scenario... [rolleyes]

Life in singapore really tough for unmarried young singles who cannot afford to rent their own place or not eligible yet to buy their own place. Want to bring FB home also must avoid family members, parents :ph34r: ...

Absolutely NO PRIVACY!

actually hor, he is 30yrs old, an adult.. why must hide??... not that he bring home a sexy male partner... [laugh]

actually hor, he is 30yrs old, an adult.. why must hide??... not that he bring home a sexy male partner... [laugh]

Even he bring home a sexy male partner maybe also common nowadays liao! :D

New paper say this guy is often seen bring women of different nationalities in sexy outfits up his house in the wee hours of the morning.

Power sia...y muz he get himself into this mess..

Maybe he OKT leh? Must write FR after he tried? Why out of window naked could be a few possibilities.

1) Like what forummer said, maybe family members come back?

2) Don't want to pay money.

3) Trying new position near window?

4) On drugs?

maybe he bring home den make a lot of noise.. disturb his neighbour sleeping in e middle of the night????

that why kana complain!

Naked body, could be in process of fcuking..maybe parents or wife banging on door to ask him open door, he throw woman down window.

I did have a frd who jump down for the same thing..girl parents came home. He lucky girl stayed at 2nd floor. Called me later to bring clothes to him.cb.

Naked body, could be in process of fcuking..maybe parents or wife banging on door to ask him open door, he throw woman down window.

I did have a frd who jump down for the same thing..girl parents came home. He lucky girl stayed at 2nd floor. Called me later to bring clothes to him.cb.

If the girl is underage then your friend really needs to jump out from the window! [rolleyes] If not, no need to be so scare, right?!

No la..not underage la..juz parents bit conservative.

Acherli was his gf then..

its juz if tio liak will b [knife] & "once broken, considered sold", have to marry.

my friend not so lucky... he was caught naked together with gf in shower...toilet window where got so big?... unless he is mat selamat... [laugh]

Block number so nice, like 6868, in the end also like dat. Chey. <_<

that's why i always believe that any number open 1st prize is nice number even it is 9413... [laugh]

No la..not underage la..juz parents bit conservative.

Acherli was his gf then..

its juz if tio liak will b [knife] & "once broken, considered sold", have to marry.

In this case should have do it in a hotel, safer lo. [:p]

↡ Advertisement