Re-wrapping of Car's seats

AL5509

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys, as my 'leather' seats start to tear after being under e hot sun, cold rain in the open-air carpark for the past 4 years. So guess it time to change.

So any one know any 'lobang' or good recommendation of workshop doing seats rewrapping.

I do not mind if it is to be done in JB if the price and the quality is right.
But as what most driver concern, possible not to leave e car behind?
Likewise, do not know if such suggestion be used in SG too.

Just my own thought, can the rear seats together with passenage seat be left behind for rewrapping first following by making arrangement to send the driver's seat for rewrapping.

The above mentioned is just one of my assumption given that the car still can move around with the driver seat.

My ride: Honda Accord JDM

Please advise the following if any so I can go chek it out.

1)Name of company:
2)Address/location:
3)Contact person with number(if any):
4)Price range (estimated)
5)Quality
6)Product range (single colour or mix colour-if any)
7)Days required for rewrapping

Appreciate all kind and positive comment with recommendation.

Cheers

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Just did my interior with classic auto leather again. Repeat customer. U can view my experience at www.projectdelsol.blogspot.com Pictures included

Neutral Newbie

Yeah. Plenty of grades of leather available. Different colours as well. What i like is the workmanship and speed. You need to book a slot. Then they will pre sew the seat before you come. The moment you arrive, removal starts. You have 4-6 workers working on your seat. And in about 3-4 hours, its all done. I wrapped my Swift Sport Seats in full tan leather.

Really great!

Neutral Newbie

Yeah you leave it there for the span of time and pick it up when done. Yes they do the interior panels, i.e. the arm rests. If i recall they also offer roof lining and carpet lining as well.

Hmmm, depending on what kind of leather you're looking at 700-2000 price range for genuine full leather interior.

Neutral Newbie

How much is it to re wrap with normal leathers???

Depends on what car you are driving... And which kind of leathers you define as normal leathers..

I just got a quotation for mine.. Changing from fabric to leather.

Chose Nappa Leather + Alcantara option... And additional lining in alcantara as well..

Was quoted about $1.5K in all.

For normal re-upholstery in the basic options, I believe it ranges from $550+++.

Neutral Newbie

Depends on what car you are driving... And which kind of leathers you define as normal leathers..

I just got a quotation for mine.. Changing from fabric to leather.

Chose Nappa Leather + Alcantara option... And additional lining in alcantara as well..

Was quoted about $1.5K in all.

For normal re-upholstery in the basic options, I believe it ranges from $550+++.

can you let me kw where to do it ? tks

henry

↡ Advertisement