C180 owners! how's the reliability of your car?

Somebody

Not really,in Germany,many well doing is driving Japanese car.

i mean... why bother to reply. its like saying u need angmor sized kkj to be successful LOL

thanks everyone for the good response!

btw, why do you say that the 2nd hand deals are not too good now? can elaborate?

they seem pretty okay to me, but i'm not too experienced in knowing how to pick out a good car deal. =)

• Praise 1

btw, why do you say that the 2nd hand deals are not too good now? can elaborate?

they seem pretty okay to me, but i'm not too experienced in knowing how to pick out a good car deal. =)

Because 2nd hand car dealers are lowlifes who jack up the car's price by a few thousand bucks in light of the high COE prices.

Neutral Newbie

list down some good quotes for the 2nd hand C180s that you have been given

and we can analyse together

One of my ex bosses whose family own one of the banks here and have loads of properties plus a villa for functions and get-togethers, actually drives a Honda Civic. And a hybrid one at that.

Its sad to be as shallow as those car ads which will have you believe your set of wheels define your character and personality.

Edited by Bullterrier

are you referring to general perception of a person driving a non-luxury car vs one driving a luxury car? If yes, i have to agree, sadly. I have this interesting experience to share. I drove into Sentosa cove with a resident pass in a van and I got stopped at the toll and was questioned if I have a unit there (if it matters at all, no I dun, but my bro does). That really pissed my wife off badly. When i drove my FD2 in I showed the pass, they took a look and the barrier opened. When I go in the MB, the gantry opened b4 I flashed the pass. :D

I do know really successful/respected ppl who do not give a damn about cars. they drive sunnies and altises and are very happy about it. On the other hand, I do also know a few much humbler persons who drive these cars on the pretext of giving good impressions to their customers, accordingly. Cars like the entry level A/B/C or even the E classes can be have on high loans by many ppl who may not necessarily be that rich or successful.

strange how people get hurt so easily when facing the truth , maybe these people need to learn to grow up

One of my ex bosses whose family own one of the banks here and have loads of properties plus a villa for functions and get-togethers, actually drives a Honda Civic. And a hybrid one at that.

Its sad to be as shallow as those car ads which will have you believe your set of wheels define your character and personality.

Few of my junior colleagues spend as high as 65-70% of their salary to upkeep a low series MB or BMW, where as some of my senior colleagues who can afford better series of MB/BMW just own fully paid Altis or Civic. Hmmmmmm...

are you referring to general perception of a person driving a non-luxury car vs one driving a luxury car? If yes, i have to agree, sadly. I have this interesting experience to share. I drove into Sentosa cove with a resident pass in a van and I got stopped at the toll and was questioned if I have a unit there (if it matters at all, no I dun, but my bro does). That really pissed my wife off badly. When i drove my FD2 in I showed the pass, they took a look and the barrier opened. When I go in the MB, the gantry opened b4 I flashed the pass. :D

bro your above experience is damn funny. this is the standard condo guard test lah.. doesn't only happen at sentosa.

actually on the road also like that one, people respect others according to what car (or how exp) they drive.

↡ Advertisement