Anyone else having Iphone4S battery drain (FAST) issue?

AshenShugar

Google the web and apparently Apple is going to issue a soft fix (software fix) to correct this...

Anyone else having this issue?

for selected users only :D

Iphone 4S is just a detour product to collect money to fight the legal case so that apple will be able to launch Iphone 5 *Which is the final product that steve created*

this is just my option,don flame hor

Juz do this:

Location service > System service >

Juz switch off setting time zone.

Doesnt work for me.

Seem like the issue came about when I set up my emails....but after I off push/fetch...still the same

Iphone 4S is just a detour product to collect money to fight the legal case so that apple will be able to launch Iphone 5 *Which is the final product that steve created*

I pity you for having such option

good lateral thinking

i never thought of that

well done

Google the web and apparently Apple is going to issue a soft fix (software fix) to correct this...

Anyone else having this issue?

My colleague 4s can dong for 2 days.. got online, but nvr play games.

Doesnt work for me.

Seem like the issue came about when I set up my emails....but after I off push/fetch...still the same

After i off that option, it lasted till nite.

Maybe to pay for this?? Overall Google wins.

http://www.gsmarena.com/german_court_grant...e-news-3352.php

Base on the news Apple got the injuction because it did not challenge as its only affect apple germany. which they are challenging.

The Verge's Nilay Patel's explanation to this is that it's because Motorola sued both the German Apple division and Apple Inc. and while the former is still fighting the case the latter decided to not bother with it, resulting in the injunction. But since Apple Inc. doesn't itself sell anything in Germany, Motorola's victory doesn't mean much.

Well, if motorola wants to bring this globally, it means something. And damages starts from 2003 till present..

that is provided apple didnt challenge the injunction world wide.

read the news as again. they only give injuction to apple USA because they didnt bother to challenge. but as apple -germany challenge. they didnt give the injuction. the case is not as clear cut as Samsung Galaxy series of products where Samsung challenged and yet get injuction.

We will see since now Motorola belongs to Google and Apple has been giving loads of trouble to its customers.

hardly. Us Apple users are too pampered

Still using 3GS.

Next one will be Android.

If iPhone 5 is a very much improved product...then I will buy.

But I doubt it will be launched as SJ is already dead....any products not in manufacturing phase now......will not get the high quality control from SJ.

So I think IPhone 5 will be a disappointment.

Time to try android.

↡ Advertisement