Anybody good at CSI - truth of microwave oven

Scb11980

Do you know that there are people out there that don't smoke, vegetarian, don't drink, regular exercise... But still die of cancer?? Cancerous cells are in everyone, you can say we are a walking time bomb. Its the human body that ignite the cells to evolve not external sources, thats proven in medical science. So?? What has it got to do with microwave??

conclusion

everybody dies

its only when, where, why what and how

Microwave oven was developed by the Americans, not Nazis.

yup

and why soviet ban them?

its more of political reason than health

us & soviet was at logger head at that point of time

Well done. Many thanks for sharing with us. I wonder why our government maintain silence about such observations? Malingering/Igonarance?

microwave also government problem :o very imaginative leh you

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Sorry to dig up an old thread.

Can I check something?

Do you folks take cooled drinks (e.g milk, liang teh  etc) from the fridge and heat it up using microwave oven and enjoy it as warm/hot beverage?

Are there bad side effects?

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Albeniz said:

Can I check something?

Do you folks take cooled drinks (e.g milk, liang teh  etc) from the fridge and heat it up using microwave oven and enjoy it as warm/hot beverage?

I do it all the time with cold milk for coffee/tea. The worst that would happen is the top of the milk may thicken abit

You must remember Americans have been microwaving all their meals for 60+ years... if there is any serious side effects like getting brain damage until can vote for moronic failed businessman president... oh wait

• Haha! 8

Twincharged

@yishunite 

Nobody (lay persons) actually know the truth. It is same for telecommunication (antenna) on roof tops as to whether their electro-magnetic field affects us on a long term exposure.

There are fears (whether founded or not) and that is why others have come out with super-heated steam for cooking. 

If you take a step back you have to ask yourself why is there an exponential increase in people dying from cancers and etc as compared to our parents or even our grandparents time? It must be something that has changed either in the air that we breath and / or food and liquid that we take in and / or the environment that we are exposed to.

Safe or safety is in a sense fairly arbitrary. An example: the Japan government had changed the safe background radiation before  and after the nuclear plant disaster, that is, now, the accepted radiation dose is higher. Then we have medications, for treating cancers, chemotherapy, if the cancer doesn't kill you eventually the chemotherapy would kill you. The chemotherapy is a kind of poison itself and sometimes it is capable of causing another form of cancer or create mutant cancer cells that are more resistant to previous treatment.

Safe? All cars are safe whether with or without ABS or even seat belts. But if you don't follow the instructions on how to use it, using it otherwise then becomes unsafe. Even if you use it following instructions, it may still be unsafe due to deterioration (wear and tear) and may die from carbon monoxide poisoning.

This applies to microwave oven in the same way. Even if it is functioning when you change for a new oven as there is potential of microwave leakage. 

Currently, we change our non-stick frying pans when it becomes a bit "sticky" as we are of the opinion that the coated Teflon has flaked which consuming it in large quantities over time has an effect on one's auto-immune system.

So in short, microwave oven should be relatively safe for general use. Just remember to use ONLY microwave safe containers, plates, cups and etc. Otherwise, chemicals or gases may leached out and cause health issues.

Sorry for the long post, I am in the process of learning journalistic writing before holding an EGM for taking out the media part of SPH. Thank you for your kind understanding. Please appreciate if you do not take  chagrin, pique or dudgeon (another word for umbrage) with me.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 5

Turbocharged

Aiyah increase in cancer easy to explain. Life expectancy in my grandfather time is 60s. Bad diet cause so many to die of heart attack and stroke. Nowadays life expectancy is 80s. Even my dad died of cancer consider quite young to get attack by it at age 70.

Turbocharged

Wah... din know got this thread.

All those original 2011 posters, eating microwaved food.... are you guys still around and healthy?

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

Hypersonic
2 hours ago, Ash2017 said:

@yishunite 

Nobody (lay persons) actually know the truth. It is same for telecommunication (antenna) on roof tops as to whether their electro-magnetic field affects us on a long term exposure.

There are fears (whether founded or not) and that is why others have come out with super-heated steam for cooking. 

If you take a step back you have to ask yourself why is there an exponential increase in people dying from cancers and etc as compared to our parents or even our grandparents time? It must be something that has changed either in the air that we breath and / or food and liquid that we take in and / or the environment that we are exposed to.

Safe or safety is in a sense fairly arbitrary. An example: the Japan government had changed the safe background radiation before  and after the nuclear plant disaster, that is, now, the accepted radiation dose is higher. Then we have medications, for treating cancers, chemotherapy, if the cancer doesn't kill you eventually the chemotherapy would kill you. The chemotherapy is a kind of poison itself and sometimes it is capable of causing another form of cancer or create mutant cancer cells that are more resistant to previous treatment.

Safe? All cars are safe whether with or without ABS or even seat belts. But if you don't follow the instructions on how to use it, using it otherwise then becomes unsafe. Even if you use it following instructions, it may still be unsafe due to deterioration (wear and tear) and may die from carbon monoxide poisoning.

This applies to microwave oven in the same way. Even if it is functioning when you change for a new oven as there is potential of microwave leakage. 

Currently, we change our non-stick frying pans when it becomes a bit "sticky" as we are of the opinion that the coated Teflon has flaked which consuming it in large quantities over time has an effect on one's auto-immune system.

So in short, microwave oven should be relatively safe for general use. Just remember to use ONLY microwave safe containers, plates, cups and etc. Otherwise, chemicals or gases may leached out and cause health issues.

Sorry for the long post, I am in the process of learning journalistic writing before holding an EGM for taking out the media part of SPH. Thank you for your kind understanding. Please appreciate if you do not take  chagrin, pique or dudgeon (another word for umbrage) with me.

41 minutes ago, yishunite said:

Aiyah increase in cancer easy to explain. Life expectancy in my grandfather time is 60s. Bad diet cause so many to die of heart attack and stroke. Nowadays life expectancy is 80s. Even my dad died of cancer consider quite young to get attack by it at age 70.

Increase of cancer can also be due to better diagnosis due to medical advancement. 

• Praise 3

Supercharged

I don't even have Microwave at home. Just a big built-in oven used for all heating purpose from baking whole chicken to even toasting a bread slice.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
12 hours ago, Albeniz said:

Can I check something?

Nothing wrong. But use ceramic mug. 

My kids drink refrigerated fresh and soy milk like this twice daily. Just microwave for 40-50s to make it room temp or warm. 

If beyond that. Then your proteins inside may curdle. 

• Praise 5

1 hour ago, Karoon said:

All those original 2011 posters, eating microwaved food.... are you guys still around and healthy?

ting...ting...ting...ting...ting...(sound of microwave times up alert) 😁

200w.gif

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
23 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Nothing wrong. But use ceramic mug. 

My kids drink refrigerated fresh and soy milk like this twice daily. Just microwave for 40-50s to make it room temp or warm. 

Thank you.  那我比較放心了.

• Praise 1

Supersonic
28 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Nothing wrong. But use ceramic mug

Good to heat up those fresh milk/soya milk from the fridge, since also not very good to drink too much cold drink. Lol. 

Twincharged
1 hour ago, Karoon said:

Skally ALL all last seen 2012..  🤣🤣🤣

But then again... 😳😳

Twincharged

Actually... this is a potential pofma topic isn't it?

If... it steps on the interest of the powerful. 

↡ Advertisement