Another rape case

Tom_kkh

http://news.insing.com/tabloid/underaged-g...7103f00?src=Sat

A teenager and his 40-year-old neighbour gang-raped an underaged girl in a lorry.

The case came up in Court on Friday and the teen is expected to be sentenced on 12 December, pending a probation report.

If convicted, the teen could be jailed 10 years, fined, or both.

The case against the 40-year-old neighbour, Hang Tuah Jumaat, will come up for mention in January next year.

The 17-year-old teenager studies in the same school as the underaged girl and is her ex-boyfriend.

Hang Tuah Jumaat is believed to have instigated the crime by asking the teen to invite the girl for drinks one day in April 2010.

On the day of the incident, Hang Tuah Jumaat drove his company lorry to Sungei Kadut, then change to a larger lorry and drove the two teens to a road near Kranji Camp.

He then plied the girl with orange juice mixed with strong alcohol, causing her to become intoxicated and drowsy.

Hang Tuah Jumaat then asked the teen to have sex with the girl, but the teen declined and went to sleep.

When the teen woke up, he saw Hang Tuah Jumaat having sex with the girl.

The teen was again told by Hang Tuah Jumaat to have sex with the girl and this time he did.

The Court heard that the girl's eyes were closed and she appeared intoxicated throughout.

Hang Tuah Jumaat then drove the teen and the girl back, but left the girl sleeping in the lorry when she complained that she could not get up.

The girl later went to school where she was referred to a counsellor, and a police report was made.

On the same day, the teenager was detained in school where he admitted to the offence.

Court documents revealed that he claimed he was high on heroin at the time of the incident and had acted out of fear towards Hang Tuah Jumaat.

Source: Lianhe Wanbao, 11 November 2011. Click here for the Chinese report.

stupid c--k, confessed on taking drugs some more, double charge....

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Is the girl Malay?

does it matter? dono why she drank the heavily intoxicated drinks though. she would have smell the liquor.........

Edited by Tom_kkh

does it matter? dono why she drank the heavily intoxicated drinks though. she would have smell the liquor.........

This question must ask Rubberstamp....she could have been tricked by the ex-bf....anyway when I was young I used to mix Apple Juice with Vodka, if you mix it in the correct proportion, the sweetness of the apple juice tend to make it real nice and easy to drink and can get high easily

does it matter??

it's underage and it's a rape.. so a sin already..

It's definitely a sin, but you know Malay girls....always doing funny things....

This question must ask Rubberstamp....she could have been tricked by the ex-bf....anyway when I was young I used to mix Apple Juice with Vodka, if you mix it in the correct proportion, the sweetness of the apple juice tend to make it real nice and easy to drink and can get high easily

do u drink heavily at the first place. if it is heavily intoxicated with liquor, no amount of orange juice or whatever juice can cover he smell and taste of the liquor.

u mixed 5 ml of volka with 500 ml of orange juice is it.. like that no heavily intoxicated wor

The offender is a malay mixed chinese

Dunno how you know and dunno how the online report got the name. ST says offenders cannot be named as girl was minor. [confused]

• Praise 1

do u drink heavily at the first place. if it is heavily intoxicated with liquor, no amount of orange juice or whatever juice can cover he smell and taste of the liquor.

u mixed 5 ml of volka with 500 ml of orange juice is it.. like that no heavily intoxicated wor

If it is so strong and can be smelled, that I regret to say that maybe the girl was asking for it lor, either that or she is really stupid.

Hang Tuah Jumaat backside sure tear one , at least 20 stroke man !

Knn, this faggot really tainted a nice name like hang tuah ....pui....

• Praise 1

If it is so strong and can be smelled, that I regret to say that maybe the girl was asking for it lor, either that or she is really stupid.

She is not stupid, just gatal ....

It's definitely a sin, but you know Malay girls....always doing funny things....

Most likely is non-Chinese girl.

What kind of gal would sit in a lorry ? U ask any Chinese gal whether she wants to sit in a lorry or not?

Dunno how you know and dunno how the online report got the name. ST says offenders cannot be named as girl was minor. [confused]

Think only when the offender's name could be linked or related to the victim then will not be published. But in this case just mutual friends still ok lah.

The gal's bf was not named 'cos could be linked to the gal.

• Praise 1

Most likely is non-Chinese girl.

What kind of gal would sit in a lorry ? U ask any Chinese gal whether she wants to sit in a lorry or not?

That's what I tot too, they always doing funny things like BJ-ing at the stairway too....

That's what I tot too, they always doing funny things like BJ-ing at the stairway too....

my advice is u better stay away from this topic (race).......i don't wish to see a third yellow...............this is from my heart............ ^_^ ^_^

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1