Another rape case

Tom_kkh

hmm...ST mentioned a total of 5 defence lawyers were engaged, including the current ones..

1st set  -  Mr Mathew Kurian and Mr Rajan Supramaniam.

2nd set  -  Mr Gino Hardial Singh.

3rd set  -  Harry Elias and Chelva Rajah

Until today, I didn't know an accused rapist in our system can get so much legal support opportunites.

the culprit is not simple, that's why paper say cannot mentioned name   [sweatdrop]  [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

hmm...ST mentioned a total of 5 defence lawyers were engaged, including the current ones..

1st set  -  Mr Mathew Kurian and Mr Rajan Supramaniam.

2nd set  -  Mr Gino Hardial Singh.

3rd set  -  Harry Elias and Chelva Rajah

Until today, I didn't know an accused rapist in our system can get so much legal support opportunites.

It seems legal aid is all out to give this sicko full support.

I don't care what people get turned on by, as long as they don't force their intentions on others or coerce others to do their bidding.

This f**ker deserves death. A slow and painful death.

But that guy drugged young boys to shit and vomit [:(]

I suppose, literally :D

... ...

Somehow, there had been an increased in news of twisted people doing sicko things

I feel that kids n teenagers need to be protected n it must be tough for those who are parents

• Praise 1

But that guy drugged young boys to shit and vomit [:(]

Oh, I didn't know that. I thought your reference was just to some people who got turned on by weird stuff.

In that case, I fully agree with you. Hang them all!

the culprit is not simple, that's why paper say cannot mentioned name   [sweatdrop]  [sweatdrop]

Aiyoh, cannot mention name because if his name is exposed, people will know who's the victim (his mother). So in the name of protecting the identity of the victim, the rapist cannot be named.

So simple. You think too much.  [smash]

• Praise 1

The other brother still care enough to engage lawyers for him at the beginning... 

This literally marther fooker really should b caged up n never ever b let out to the society... :a-noway: