YF Sonata (i45)

Wjhr

New Stuff i added

Enjoy

Wow yours is nicely done up! Everything jus fits well. Nice. =)

Oh by the way, wats your tyre size?

Hi Bro,

Can anyone tell me if you have encounter the same experience for i45 Alarm Systems.

When the car is in alarm mode, you press boot release, does the alarm sound immediately?

Also, when the car is in alarm mode, boot is not closed, does the alarm goes off after sometime?

Thanks.

Wow yours is nicely done up! Everything jus fits well. Nice. =)

Oh by the way, wats your tyre size?

Font : 245/35/19

Rear: 275:30/19

Hi Bro,

Can anyone tell me if you have encounter the same experience for i45 Alarm Systems.

When the car is in alarm mode, you press boot release, does the alarm sound immediately?

Also, when the car is in alarm mode, boot is not closed, does the alarm goes off after sometime?

Thanks.

press boot alarm wont sound off but the car is still lock and alarm is still active door will still be lock when u unlock boot using ur key

never try before :/

So u all still service with komoco? or bring outside service - 5 yrs warranty leh how? dilema

Warranty ar base on what you do to the car, change lowering spring, whole susp system no warranty.

change pipe, whole engine no warrenty

service outside, everything no warrenty

Neutral Newbie

From the sheen on your front grill it looks like you used sticker instead of paint. Must have taken quite a while for the sticker guy to do the perfect job, heating and bending the sticker at the right places.

Oops! How impolite. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Sam. I drive a white 2.4 w/o sunroof.

Have left my car relatively stock except for Huper Optiks and 19" Breytons. Well, actually they're BE, by Breyton. Breytons that are made for cars other than BMW's.

I'd like to have your feedback on the consumption of the i45. I find it frustratingly high; even when I'm light-footed.

You know we have a trip counter, which shows us how many litres of fuel is needed per 100km?

My hovers around 12.6 ltres. After I fill y petrol, when I start the car, it shows 15.9!! And it takes a long while of driving very carefully before it eventually goes down to 12.something again. Donno if anyone is experiencing the same problem. Been back to Komocco to check twice but they didn't do anything. If you guys are finding the i45 economical, like the specs claim, I will have to make some noise so that I am treated fairly. I am just afraid of buying a 'lemon'and having to live with it.

Please share.

Thanks!post-85908-1331542143_thumb.jpg

Yah lar thought of service oil outside but think of 5 years warranty ll go back Komoco service, wait v long collect car found new scratches to car. Sianzzzzzz

U guys still service at Komoco?

(edited)

From the sheen on your front grill it looks like you used sticker instead of paint. Must have taken quite a while for the sticker guy to do the perfect job, heating and bending the sticker at the right places.

Oops! How impolite. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Sam. I drive a white 2.4 w/o sunroof.

Have left my car relatively stock except for Huper Optiks and 19" Breytons. Well, actually they're BE, by Breyton. Breytons that are made for cars other than BMW's.

I'd like to have your feedback on the consumption of the i45. I find it frustratingly high; even when I'm light-footed.

You know we have a trip counter, which shows us how many litres of fuel is needed per 100km?

My hovers around 12.6 ltres. After I fill y petrol, when I start the car, it shows 15.9!! And it takes a long while of driving very carefully before it eventually goes down to 12.something again. Donno if anyone is experiencing the same problem. Been back to Komocco to check twice but they didn't do anything. If you guys are finding the i45 economical, like the specs claim, I will have to make some noise so that I am treated fairly. I am just afraid of buying a 'lemon'and having to live with it.

Please share.

Thanks!

Hi Sam,

Nice Rims you got there [:)]

In regards on your post, which vehicular are you referring :huh:

RE:

/RE:

282042_2072558007484_1050918211_32380808_6343180_n.jpg

Before Commenting, the numbers stated are subjective and maybe less or more depending on situation

Engine: 2.4l MPI Engine

Mileage: 20 000 ~ 21 000 km

Petrol Used: Esso 5000, Catex 95 Once every month for techron

Driving Technique used http://www.caltex.com/sg/resources/better-mileage-tips/

Stock

(SG) Highway Driving 8.0-9.0/100km +/- City 10-12/100km

(Malaysia) Highway Driving 7.0/100km City 9-11/100km

ECU Reflash/Denso Ird Spark Plug/Exhaust + Header/K&N Air Filter/19 inches Rim R:275 F:245

(SG) Highway Driving 8.5-10.5/100km City 12-15/100km

(Malaysia) Highway Driving 6.9-8.0/100km City 9-11/100km

Note:

Highway Driving i use Cruise Control,

Using same grade of fuel so that the ECU can make full use of the grade base on ignition timing and fuel map.

FYI:

ECO light is to show if you are driving economical (in another words, eco light off when your leg is heavy and will go back on when you are light footed)

Every time i fill my car full tank i will reset all information. start off the car will do the live math therefore i take result base on the end of full tank.

Reference:

My Photo Album

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2...mp;l=baa52fb1c2

ECU Tuning done by Joel From Harmony Motors

http://www.harmony.com.sg/

http://sgkiaclub.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=harmonymotor

Jun B.L Exhaust

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showto...p;#entry3771058

K&N Filter

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showto...p;#entry4024170

Body Kit and others

http://www.mancando.com/

Edited by Wjhr

I am driving YF sonata 2L auto here in korea almost 1 year old. i drove in singapore a 3 year old Chery A5 manual . Chery beats the sonata any day not for gears. Chery cost 20k , sonata cost 139k. Chery never broke down. Sonata fuel guage fails to show empty and stranded me on the road.

Much people never drive and just talk.

sonata drinks petrol fast. Auto goes in jerks. At slope can roll backwards. Pickup noisy. stupid fuel guage readout. nice to look at but look the same as the cheaper hyundai Avante or elantra.