Which kopitiam can makan and watch car?

Jamessoh

makan and watch car, can save money on coupon and escape summon.

jackson corner was one good example where one can park car just in front of centre, but now gone liao.

any bros and sis know of any other good kopitiam where one can makan and watch over car?

↡ Advertisement

jackson corner was one good example where one can park car just in front of centre, but now gone liao.

any bros and sis know of any other good kopitiam where one can makan and watch over car?

Not being sarcastic, but if need to watch over car constantly while having kopi or meal then really lose the enjoyment of having the drink and/or food there. Moreover you might be posing a traffic hazard to others. [shakehead]

My friend once quickly drove off when TP arrived but still kena letter a week later. I've also seen 3 TP bikes block off a stretch of vehicles parking along the road at the prata store along Pasir Panjang Rd.

If you insist, that said prata shop at Pasir Panjang Rd loh..... [laugh]

i know a few carpark in front of kopitiams, lots of taxis, their drivers all lim kopi tkss... tp or aunties also shut one eyes [:p] , which areas are u talking about?

Depend in which area.

Almost all the kopitiam in Ubi area can makan and watch over car as they are by the road side.

Kopitiam at Tuas or Gul Way also quite safe.

The best is the koiptiam along South Buona Vista Road, near NUS selling the famous duck rice, free parking

Edited by Mahjong74

Tuas west.

:o ............. plenty of free parking, but where's the kopitiam?? [laugh]

last time i go park in Mitsubshi alexandra showroom, then go makan or kopi at their staff canteen upstairs... (aircon!!).. or just read newspaper at the customers' lounge... [:p]

Edited by KARTer

:o ............. plenty of free parking, but where's the kopitiam?? [laugh]

last time i go park in Mitsubshi alexandra showroom, then go makan or kopi at their staff canteen upstairs... (aircon!!).. or just read newspaper at the customers' lounge... [:p]

[laugh] I not kidding. There's kopitiam at tuas ave 10 there.

If you live in HDB, it's definitely your carpark area kopitiam, No Need to watch, eat without fear.

There are actually many such place all over Singapore, the only problem is finding available lots. [laugh]

Along Geylang.... any kopitiam will do.... lim kopi, watch car and as a bonus, see chicken, chicken king and LTK roaming the street... [:p][laugh]

It is.

There don't even need to watch car.

[laugh]

Too hot and boring even for the TP to go there..... :o

Not sure nowaday pple still go there try their sprints at nite? :D

Save coupon? The most let you save $1-$2. Those few directly in front lots are limited and what if they are all full? You circle around waiting and burn more $ in petrol anyway.

Stay at home eat instant noodle save more money.

Seriously why live like this? Just put coupon and eat in peace.

[laugh] I not kidding. There's kopitiam at tuas ave 10 there.

Yeah i used to pass by it daily when i was posted to Tuas Naval Base.. Dont have to worry about TP, LTA etc..

Although makan and watch car, can save money on coupon but you will eat in no peace lo. Cause you will keep looking and also if summon guy really appear, you will get "heart attack" and stop eating and run out to drive away the car! Imagine if you are eating alone, what happen to your food half-way?

Edited by 13177
↡ Advertisement