Almost got by Grey Camry SGX516xD at pedestrian crossing

Bluepica

Darn i d i o t driver... the car on the left most lane already stopped for me and I was already crossing half way to the middle of the road yet u speed up and dashed across me. If I have not stopped in time, I'll would have be older by 3yrs now [mad]

Such driver should be taken of the road ! :angry:

Edited by Bluepica
↡ Advertisement

Darn i d i o t driver... the car on the left most lane already stopped for me and I was already crossing half way to the middle of the road yet u speed up and dashed across me. If I have not stopped in time, I'll would have be older by 3yrs now [mad]

Maybe he rush lah, is better to FnF *Forgive and Forget bah [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

U nv go report police? Next time instead report here, go report police. Pedestrian is always right when comes to traffic rules. Than again he most likely will get fine and 3 points deducted at max.

U nv go report police? Next time instead report here, go report police. Pedestrian is always right when comes to traffic rules. Than again he most likely will get fine and 3 points deducted at max.

Do they (TP) really care? <_<

happened to me once as well just that the cars were turning right and not left. the uncle crossing at the same walking speed as me turned and looked at me as soon as he saw the car coming. luckily both of us managed to stop in time. need to rush until like that meh

happened to me once as well just that the cars were turning right and not left. the uncle crossing at the same walking speed as me turned and looked at me as soon as he saw the car coming. luckily both of us managed to stop in time. need to rush until like that meh

Mine is not at slip road, it's a straight road and on a slope somemore... P-crossing at straight road is very dangerous.

Neutral Newbie

Do they (TP) really care? <_<

You just go to nearest police post to make a report. Than ask then send the NP299 to TP for investigation. :blink: Dun tell me you never try before...

You just go to nearest police post to make a report. Than ask then send the NP299 to TP for investigation. :blink: Dun tell me you never try before...

erh... never [:p]

how to investigate in such situation? it's only my statements againts him... didn't see any roadside cam ard.

They never care if you do not make any police report because you are the ones who support such drivers by not reporting them.

SO.... have you tried reporting then? [:p]

Reporting of Traffic Violation

To report traffic violations, the following necessary ingredients must accompany the violation reports, namely:

The full registration number of the vehicle of which the driver/rider is alleged to have committed a traffic violation

While the make and colour of the vehicle, if provided, may be advantageous to the investigation process, only the FULL registration number is required.

The date, time and location of the alleged offence

Location of the alleged offence should be relatively precise (e .g Pan-Island Expressway in the direction of Tuas before the exit into Adam Road, Central Expressway in the direction of Ayer Rajah Expressway at the 5KM mark, etc).

The nature of the alleged offence

This refers to the circumstances leading to, during, and after the alleged offence (e.g . the lane which the drivers/riders were traveling on, traffic condition, manner of driving/riding, etc).

Confirmation of willingness to testify in court should the offender dispute the alleged offence

This refers to the feedback provider’s willingness to testify in court should the offender dispute the offences alleged against him.

Full particulars of the feedback provider

This refers to the full name (as in NRIC or passport), NRIC or passport number (work permit or employment pass numbers may be accepted), address (residential or mailing but “PO Box” addresses should not be accepted), contact number (residential/office number accepted but mobile number preferred) and email address (should the feedback provider have one).

Photo/video evidence or particulars of independent witness(es)

Photo and/or video evidence submitted in relation to the incident must be sufficiently clear so as to identify the nature of the alleged offence as well as parties involved. The same requirements apply to photo and/or video evidence submitted by both the feedback provider as well as the alleged offender. Photo and/or video evidence must not be acquired while the evidence provider is driving unless the device used to acquire such evidence is affixed to the vehicle. Particulars of independent witnesses refer to the name and contact information (e .g telephone number, email address, etc) of any independent witness(es).

We regret to inform that TP will be unable to proceed further in the absence of any of the above detailed information. You may send in the details to [email protected]

Edited by Turboguy

SO.... have you tried reporting then? [:p]

Reporting of Traffic Violation

To report traffic violations, the following necessary ingredients must accompany the violation reports, namely:

The full registration number of the vehicle of which the driver/rider is alleged to have committed a traffic violation

While the make and colour of the vehicle, if provided, may be advantageous to the investigation process, only the FULL registration number is required.

The date, time and location of the alleged offence

Location of the alleged offence should be relatively precise (e .g Pan-Island Expressway in the direction of Tuas before the exit into Adam Road, Central Expressway in the direction of Ayer Rajah Expressway at the 5KM mark, etc).

The nature of the alleged offence

This refers to the circumstances leading to, during, and after the alleged offence (e.g . the lane which the drivers/riders were traveling on, traffic condition, manner of driving/riding, etc).

Confirmation of willingness to testify in court should the offender dispute the alleged offence

This refers to the feedback provider

Edited by Bluepica
↡ Advertisement