Did Jamie Chua divorcee get $450k monthly maintenance?

Ahtong

20111116.090535_socialite.jpg

The high profile divorce suit between socialite Jamie Chua and Indonesian tycoon Nurdian Cuaca was settled yesterday.

The couple came to a settlement under confidential terms following which a freeze on Mr Cuaca's $93 million worth of assets was lifted by the High Court yesterday.

Chua, 36, was seeking $450,000 a month in maintenance from Cuaca based on the previous standard of living with her husband.

According to the Straits Times, Mr Cuaca is known to spend around $303,000 a month for more than 27 months.

He also has cash in the bank and trading share accounts, together worth some $15.4 million.

Mr Cuaca's other assets include two houses in Sentosa Cove and in Hong Kong worth $14.6 million, $79.2 million in shares in a private company, his wine collection and his three cars - a Lamborghini, a Porsche and a Ferrari.

Madam Chua was a former flight stewardess and is currently the managing director of the Manolo Blahnik Singapore shoe boutique.

She is also frequently spotted at high society events in Singapore.

[email protected]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Marrying this type of woman and having to spend this type of money even after divorce is a form of retribution.

WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS? :D

Marrying this type of woman and having to spend this type of money even after divorce is a form of retribution.

lucky i only spend $500 a month on my wife, if divorce maintenance also lower right [laugh] [laugh]

lucky i only spend $500 a month on my wife, if divorce maintenance also lower right [laugh] [laugh]

I have extreme distaste for such women stemming from my personal experiences.

But then again mine is of very very small scale. They asked me to buy them a Burger King meal and I refused :D

But then again mine is of very very small scale. They asked me to buy them a Burger King meal and I refused :D

kfc breakfast can? :wub:

you worry that you have to feed her BK for the rest of her life even after she leave you :huh:

again someone has to make money from these rich people, if not how to balance [laugh]

If BK meal can sexchange for Happy meal later ..... ok mah [:p]

coz u wanna feed them ur hot dog? :D

if i ever marry her,she would have to maintain me. [rolleyes][:p]

• Praise 1

I really dun mind to be her sex slave and pay me 5k/month. What is $5k as compare to the amount she wants. [rolleyes]

Actually i also don't mind. Be her sex slave and help her tidy her house.. and pay me just 10k for it.

I really dun mind to be her sex slave and pay me 5k/month. What is $5k as compare to the amount she wants. [rolleyes]

this type of girl want sausage-in-mouth everyday one hor [laugh]