Bringing flood from Thailand here?

Good-Carbuyer

I believe many of us aware of the above-mentioned article in the press.

I believe if we pump the flood water into Singapore River and it flows back to Orchard Road, it would resembles the flood in Thailand on a smaller scale. It is puzzling why busy spending the money achieving nothing, except spend the budget happily? Are we appointing residents from the IHM for our Experts? Let us hope the 60%+ can share with us your logic from your A-team.

↡ Advertisement

I believe many of us aware of the above-mentioned article in the press.

I believe if we pump the flood water into Singapore River and it flows back to Orchard Road, it would resembles the flood in Thailand on a smaller scale. It is puzzling why busy spending the money achieving nothing, except spend the budget happily? Are we appointing residents from the IHM for our Experts? Let us hope the 60%+ can share with us your logic from your A-team.

there is no other way

Neutral Newbie

I believe if we pump the flood water into Singapore River and it flows back to Orchard Road, it would resembles the flood in Thailand on a smaller scale.

you believe what you want but your wrong.

do i have to take you to school and explain why??

once more using incorrect assumptions to run down people who are actually doing the right thing

any excuse to run them down.

Physics doesnt support your "theory"

so just applogise to the gov for slander and move on to running down Fts ok

So did IRAS or Customs slap the clouds with import tax for bringing in so many gallons of water when passing through Sinkapore airspace?

I believe they die die want to, but don't have the capabilities to do it.

you believe what you want but your wrong.

do i have to take you to school and explain why??

once more using incorrect assumptions to run down people who are actually doing the right thing

any excuse to run them down.

Physics doesnt support your "theory"

so just applogise to the gov for slander and move on to running down Fts ok

Can share your view with us?

Edited by Good-Carbuyer

i tried but failed to decipher what you were trying to drive across.

Do not worry.

Example: If after telling a person that you are thirsty but you did not quench your thirst. Then you tell another person that you are thristy but again you did not quench your thirst. You will still remain thristy.

To pump flood water from Orchard Road into Singapore River, means to surcharge through Singapore River, Marina Bay and back to Orchard Road. Busy doing nothing to solve the flooding.