Shop N Save selling Mobil 1 engine oil at $9.99 only!

Fcw75

to me, i've been using Mobil since day 1, now into my 2nd car liao.

as long as the car can move without much problem im happy liao. i strictly change EO every 5k mileage, with such promo, i can even do it every 2.5k mileage,....joking lah. :)

5W-30, 10W-30 and 0W-40 available. Each Quart (946ml) at $9.99 only. Same kind as the one Giant was selling last time but cheaper by a dollar.

Grab yrs while available! [laugh] Every Shop N Save should have. I saw it at Tanjong Katong Complex.

only these 3 grades? got other grades?

5W-30, 10W-30 and 0W-40 available. Each Quart (946ml) at $9.99 only. Same kind as the one Giant was selling last time but cheaper by a dollar.

Grab yrs while available! [laugh] Every Shop N Save should have. I saw it at Tanjong Katong Complex.

too bad they dont have 5W20 or 0W20... otherwise, sure go n grab 1 ctn...

hoot 2 boxes @ ITE collage west outlet for 5w/30 for my 5 yr old ride! tks for sharing bro! 1 box discount $5 bucks more due to exceed purchase of $50.

Edited by Xbraveheartx

All Bros ,

If you are looking at Mobile or Shell Syn. Oil or other brands . You can go Sin Ming spare parts shop buy . They sell quite cheap . There is one shop along Upper Serangoon Rd heading towards Kovan Station nxt to the Upper Serangoon Rd bridge . Its shop is at Lim Tua Tow Rd (Teck Chye Terrace , facing the flyover) . You will see the shophouse once you turn left from Boundary Rd along Serangoon stadium. Its neighbouring shop are either restaurant or sell durian . This shop is mainly selling lubricants . I bought before a Mobil 1 Syn Oil 4L @ about $70 . I also buy from Sin Ming before and is cheap too , the shop is name Joining Auto . Once you turn in from Thomson Rd , the first HDB block on left . The roti from the coffeeshop very nice too . Another spare part dealer , Mandrain Auto. It's main office at Tagore Lane , behind Thomson Used Car Centre . You will see a cross junction when passing the 2nd gate of the used car centre . On the left of the junction is a tyre shop company (good Boss and friendly too ) . Turn right into the road and you will see a white building on your right (looks not in operation) and you turn in .You will see few cars , lorries and pick-ups in the parking lots . The used car centre is on the right slope of the its building when entered the gate . You will see their door into the office on your left . They are selling cheap spare parts of Toyota , Nissan , Mitsubishi and others(OEM parts can be found too) as they are one of the largest Toyota & Nissan Parts distributor . They got another shop at Verasamy Rd . These people from these shops are extremely friendly (maybe because i friendly to them too) . All the best bros out there .

Edited by Phuabe2192

SNS is still revamping, they will be launching such huge promotional discount to the consumers on a regular basis, first time they are doing engine oil though. Going grab some later.

Singaporeans damn funny.

Things too cheap, start to doubt it's quality and if it's lower grade.

Things too ex, also complain.

Hard to please. Don't you guys know of a word called 'Promotion'?

That's why is also called sillyporean. I liked your words.

Edited by Hulk

All Bros ,

If you are looking at Mobile or Shell Syn. Oil or other brands . You can go Sin Ming spare parts shop buy . They sell quite cheap . There is one shop along Upper Serangoon Rd heading towards Kovan Station nxt to the Upper Serangoon Rd bridge . Its shop is at Lim Tua Tow Rd (Teck Chye Terrace , facing the flyover) . You will see the shophouse once you turn left from Boundary Rd along Serangoon stadium. Its neighbouring shop are either restaurant or sell durian . This shop is mainly selling lubricants . I bought before a Mobil 1 Syn Oil 4L @ about $70 . I also buy from Sin Ming before and is cheap too , the shop is name Joining Auto . Once you turn in from Thomson Rd , the first HDB block on left . The roti from the coffeeshop very nice too . Another spare part dealer , Mandrain Auto. It's main office at Tagore Lane , behind Thomson Used Car Centre . You will see a cross junction when passing the 2nd gate of the used car centre . On the left of the junction is a tyre shop company (good Boss and friendly too ) . Turn right into the road and you will see a white building on your right (looks not in operation) and you turn in .You will see few cars , lorries and pick-ups in the parking lots . The used car centre is on the right slope of the its building when entered the gate . You will see their door into the office on your left . They are selling cheap spare parts of Toyota , Nissan , Mitsubishi and others(OEM parts can be found too) as they are one of the largest Toyota & Nissan Parts distributor . They got another shop at Verasamy Rd . These people from these shops are extremely friendly (maybe because i friendly to them too) . All the best bros out there .

Could you just list out their address would be better.

Edited by Hulk

For a high mileage car , is it better to use 5/10W -30 grade EO ?any advice from the bros

For older engines and ones that are driven at sustained highways speeds during hot weather, 10W-30 or 10W-40 is a good choice. This is because they need a little more viscosity when cold to keep a protective film on the cylinder walls. I use AMSOIL 100% Synthetic 10W-30 for my almost 6 years old FD2's 70000 KM servicing at KAH Motor, but the Service Supervisor at KM advised me to use 10W-40, as he is of the view my car engine needs a thicker oil, thus his recommendation is to use 10W-40.

↡ Advertisement