Two point Seven Seconds

Strudel-

And u used to drive a dark blue one....

Sure. Just too noisy after awhile.

Good car no doubt the GTR, just lacks the room in SG to move around.

Seen mini cooper S eat GTR in SG city driving? ^_^

Someone should find out how many seconds to go from 60mph to complete standstill. This beri important.

:D

Braking is never an issue.

It is usually gearbox issues.

Braking is never an issue.

It is usually gearbox issues.

Its braking,accerlaration and gearbox is never an issue...money or the lack of it is...

Its braking,accerlaration and gearbox is never an issue...money or the lack of it is...

Those with the money will not buy this marque thou in SG....

Seen mini cooper S eat GTR in SG city driving? ^_^

Ah...i guess you spotted me fooling around then. [laugh]

Just joking.

I "ate" a CLS 55 AMG in urban driving before but he makan me back on the PIE. Exited stevens and ended up in Tanglin when he pulled up beside me and gestured for me to wind down window. I gave him a thumbs up sign and turned right into cuscaden, leaving him going straight racing with himself.

myth: its the balls n guts. no way a cooper s or even jcw can makan a sti or evo on a track or drag . urban? thats for reckless n show off drivers. waste of time proofing nothing.

give me a gtr anytime vs 911. more space, pace n save a couple of 100k for dp for condo n collect rental for next supercar....

myth: its the balls n guts. no way a cooper s or even jcw can makan a sti or evo on a track or drag . urban? thats for reckless n show off drivers. waste of time proofing nothing.

give me a gtr anytime vs 911. more space, pace n save a couple of 100k for dp for condo n collect rental for next supercar....

yes, i agree. its foolish to bluff urself that a particular lesser car can makan a more powerful car on the roads. want to play, do it when the roads are clear, zig zaging on the roads just shows u are reckless n have more balls to face a possible accident. more often then not,its the other car that does not wish to play with u, but u thought that u are still in the game...lol

and if u want to say ur skills are better,go get 2 same stock cars and pit it out on the track. thats when skill really show...