Everyone just LOOVVEESSSS Radx.

Mazdaowner

Yeah, some love, some hate his guts out, it's only people who really know the SWINE, :D know only too well,

he helps from his heart (if there ever was one, Hahahaha! [laugh]) After the show, "Everyone Loves Raymond" this is MCF's version, Everyone Loves Radx!!

Not ball carrying, I cross swords with him many a times before as well. And I found a true friend in this so called esshole. :wub: OOooowwwwwwwwww..... so sweet hor? :D Shoot away!

:DEVERYONE LOOOOOVES RADX! :D

↡ Advertisement

Yeah, some love, some hate his guts out, it's only people who really know the SWINE, :D know only too well,

he helps from his heart (if there ever was one, Hahahaha! [laugh]) After the show, "Everyone Loves Raymond" this is MCF's version, Everyone Loves Radx!!

Not ball carrying, I cross swords with him many a times before as well. And I found a true friend in this so called esshole. :wub: OOooowwwwwwwwww..... so sweet hor? :D Shoot away!

:DEVERYONE LOOOOOVES RADX! :D

I nearly threw up my dinner reading this..... lol

I'm his number one fan!!!

Love his feathers! And those sparkling eyes!!whhoooo hoo!!!

Did I mentioned that he is one awesome poet as well??

And his balls..dun get me started.love carrying them!! :wub:

you very the mushy can?

can you also get sabbie to post here express his similar undying love?

[laugh]

Eyh bro, those dead beats don't bring in here lah, too many lah, you long time never come in, last time you also online hoot one farker, then you retire then come back now got new target, don't bother lah, come in, here, read, laugh it off that there are still so many dumbfarks in the world, really think about it. Don't waste your time lah. I couldn't give a fark to these "people." :D

I'm his number one fan!!!

Love his feathers! And those sparkling eyes!!whhoooo hoo!!!

Did I mentioned that he is one awesome poet as well??

And his balls..dun get me started.love carrying them!! :wub:

Ello, <_< "braces go places" cb, take number hor. I stand in Q damn long already. 1st prize also I take one hor. -_- mai tay siao. :D

Soft gentle feathers..

Aiya,u dun kw one la..

ermm .. he got soft gentle feathers at his balls?

okie i admit it, i really dont know. [laugh]

unless it is this

shuttlecock.jpg

Eyh bro, those dead beats don't bring in here lah, too many lah, you long time never come in, last time you also online hoot one farker, then you retire then come back now got new target, don't bother lah, come in, here, read, laugh it off that there are still so many dumbfarks in the world, really think about it. Don't waste your time lah. I couldn't give a fark to these "people." :D

he dont step on my hello kitty tail, i wont farken him la.

if it is you, u also hoot, dont ksiao be angel [angel][laugh]

he dont step on my hello kitty tail, i wont farken him la.

if it is you, u also hoot, dont ksiao be angel [angel][laugh]

Eyh, I won't hoot lah, just track his ip where he live, chain the gate and burn him alive. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Joking lah, couldn't be bothered really bro. Got more better things to do then waste time on this sort.

siang ka pager.....pang sai also cannot do in peace...sure got peepur listurb one <_< <_< <_<

Ai date mai??

↡ Advertisement