Driving like a Rabbit?

Kelpie

Hi all,

Occasionally, we get to see drivers who like to drive like a rabbit at E-way by swiveling in and out of traffic especially at Lane 2 and 3. Intention is probably simple, try to beat the traffic or felt that others are just driving too slow to him at Lane 1.

However, the funniest part is despite driving fast but still end up being slow or not much ahead of other cars behind.

Just this evening, saw a car that tailgated at lane 1, that later began swiveling in and out fast to get ahead of the traffic. While I kept to lane 1 behind and drive consistently, in the end this car still ended up behind me [laugh].

I guess power is one thing, if drive without a brain also useless [cool].

Regards,

↡ Advertisement

If I see someone faster behind me,

I like to move left to let them overtake.

No need for them to use lane 2 to overtake me.

But if they move left before I can change lanes,

I will slow down for them to come back to lane 1

before they get slowed down by another car

on lane 2.

:D

Edited by Jamesc

Neutral Newbie

Today saw one Black Harrier also same, driven by an uncle. Swerving in and out of lanes, from Rochor Road to Keppel Road never even on his bloody signal, yet he drive like a F1 driver. Merging lane also die die want to squeeze in front..

If I see someone faster behind me,

I like to move left to let them overtake.

No need for them to use lane 2 to overtake me.

But if they move left before I can change lanes,

I will slow down for them to come back to lane 1

before they get slowed down by another car

on lane 2.

Good road manner [thumbsup].

Regards,

Good road manner [thumbsup].

Regards,

I don't know why people

need to speed up to block

faster cars trying to overtake

from lane 2?

This evening a SOB driving a VW high beam me twice when I am traveling on lane 2.

I ignore him and continue at my constant speed of 80Km/h.

After some time knowing I ignore him, he switch to lane 1 to overtake my car but still have to slow down because lane 1 also heavy traffic like lane 2, idiot driver thought every red platter are new driver. :angry:

Darn, I started driving he still sucking on his milk bottle.

This evening a SOB driving a VW high beam me twice when I am traveling on lane 2.

I ignore him and continue at my constant speed of 80Km/h.

After some time knowing I ignore him, he switch to lane 1 to overtake my car but still have to slow down because lane 1 also heavy traffic like lane 2, idiot driver thought every red platter are new driver. :angry:

Darn, I started driving he still sucking on his milk bottle.

I think it's your own inferiority complex that makes you think this way.

Red plate and p plate are 2 different thing

Hi all,

Occasionally, we get to see drivers who like to drive like a rabbit at E-way by swiveling in and out of traffic especially at Lane 2 and 3. Intention is probably simple, try to beat the traffic or felt that others are just driving too slow to him at Lane 1.

However, the funniest part is despite driving fast but still end up being slow or not much ahead of other cars behind.

Just this evening, saw a car that tailgated at lane 1, that later began swiveling in and out fast to get ahead of the traffic. While I kept to lane 1 behind and drive consistently, in the end this car still ended up behind me [laugh].

I guess power is one thing, if drive without a brain also useless [cool].

Regards,

I do that only when traffic is light and really rushing for time.

Doing that during rush hour or heavy traffic only irks other driver and posed danger to motorcyclist.

Guess some really cannot read traffic condition well. Heavy traffic like 50-60km/hr on lane 1 confirm must go with the flow.

Cut here and there only slow down both lane 1 & 2.

I think it's your own inferiority complex that makes you think this way.

Red plate and p plate are 2 different thing

I guess Nemo6089 meant he himself is the red plate driver and the VW driver has an impression of off-peak car driver has lesser road experience. [laugh]

This kinda scenario I will let them pass me coz they may really be going somewhere urgently. Even if they are just being a douche, let them go piss other drivers off. Life goes on. [laugh]