Garmen will take care of majority. dun worrie

Jamessoh

In my opinion, housing prices, inflation will not go up too much. because dun forget a good 80% of singaporeans are working class. if prices go beyond their reach, they will become upset and resentful.

and more importantly, if 4 years down the road, they vote for the opposition, the stakes are too great. So the current garmen got to and will tackle this problem.

to those working class...dun worry too much.

that's just my view.

↡ Advertisement

In my opinion, housing prices, inflation will not go up too much. because dun forget a good 80% of singaporeans are working class. if prices go beyond their reach, they will become upset and resentful.

and more importantly, if 4 years down the road, they vote for the opposition, the stakes are too great. So the current garmen got to and will tackle this problem.

that's just my view.

Great to hear that.. [rolleyes]

that's just my view.

Very optimistic...I wished I had shared the same optimism as you... [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Thank you for reassuring me that the garmen will take care of me. For a monent there, I actually thought the People In White (got women also, must be PC) only cared about the elites, and how to improve the GDP to justify increasing their salaries, silly me.

" if prices go beyond their reach, they will become upset and resentful. "

Wah, silly me, as I watch the current HDB prices and car prices, the current mess with the public transport system, I thought the working class is already upset and resentful, silly me. [rolleyes]

I believe the big brains at PIW Inc will come up with a good plan (they have President Scholars, super duper smart ones, don't play play) to increase their "market share" and "fix the opposition" come the next Star Star Award.

I was so silly, I should punish myself by watching 4hr of non-stop MediaCorpse programmes to make myself less silly, and more like Mr James Soh.

Thank you for waking me up from my silly dream Mr James Soh [rolleyes]

that's just my view.

that's just my YOUR view.

Edited by Ahwhye

that's just my view.

correcting housing prices is bad politics, letting the global economy do the correction is politically neutral, besides voters need to be repent, I meant rewarded for their support for the election mandate

that's just my view.

20% undertaker jobs is still a sizable/profitable venture. [laugh] [laugh]

Dun forget garmen only control BTO flat pricing while DBSS n EC still very much to developor control. All 2nd hand is consider like private- no control by garment, garment still allow HDB owner to buy private but control the % of loan, the pricing is up to market forces unless their cooling measure is that effective.

Dun forget garmen only control BTO flat pricing while DBSS n EC still very much to developor control. All 2nd hand is consider like private- no control by garment, garment still allow HDB owner to buy private but control the % of loan, the pricing is up to market forces unless their cooling measure is that effective.

land price control by who?

nope still gov....1 example: just like commodities.. i control the corn price... i raise it... u have to raise your production / manufacturer cost... which the shops / supermarkets raises its selling price...

that's just my view.

Bro, I concur with you view & opinion, Majority are working class citizen and Gahmen has to exercise it right to help those in need of help, Look @ Rochor Ctre saga to move residents to Kallang, many echos sweet sentiment / fond memories of day gone by . . . the stakes are high and 4half years will pass lightning speed, it will go down history if Gahmen do not do a good job.

I heard the announcement by a Gahmen's official over radio & he sounded sincere and kinda of sad over the episode over Rochor, My heart goes to the Rochor residents, and I wish them a safe departure to Kallang, the faster the better.

For better or worse, all good things must come to an end, old building will give way to new and our next generation will be better for many years to come.

With sadness & a price to pay, of course !

nope still gov....1 example: just like commodities.. i control the corn price... i raise it... u have to raise your production / manufacturer cost... which the shops / supermarkets raises its selling price...

They do minimum control, not micro managing.

Land price 200~300psf, developer selling 500~600 psf for DBSS, 700~800psf for EC.

He is asking you who do you think is in control of releasing land plots, releasing how many land plots in a given period, determining the minimum bid price of the land? you read the recent article of a plot of land (technically difficult to develop @ Paya Lebar) which attracted the interest of only 1 bidder? SLA refused to let go of the plot to the bidder citing too low bla bla bla.

He is asking you who do you think is in control of releasing land plots, releasing how many land plots in a given period, determining the minimum bid price of the land? you read the recent article of a plot of land (technically difficult to develop @ Paya Lebar) which attracted the interest of only 1 bidder? SLA refused to let go of the plot to the bidder citing too low bla bla bla.

Land price determine by bidder, but this case is rare.

Correct!!

Gov will not risk to give more votes to the opposition in 2016.

From now they will try to appease and make the properties and prices affordable.

See the news....Singaporeans are richer and well off with properties appreciations.

I am not worried.,,.as gov will macro and micro manage the Sinapore economy....to die die make it prosperous and continue the assets appreciations for citizens!!

All governments take care of their ppl.

Those who kill them are mostly dead, or going to. i.e. Syrian, Saudi, Gadafi etc.

The question is how they take care.

*Mafia Speak* "We will take care of you..."

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Land price determine by bidder, but this case is rare.

And who do you think sets the minimum price? bidding is a system that benefits the seller with a heightened possibility of runaway bids but who sets the valuation and hence the lowest possible starting bid?

↡ Advertisement