Fair/show at common area or CC

Zniper

Dun understand why there are always these types of fairs/shows early on sun morning and very very disturbing... not bcos disturb my slp but they hold it outside tpy library which is very noisy for ppl studying in library!!! if pasar malam, i can understand but all these singing and stuffs are totally useless and the singing is damn bad too...

but pasar malam, they restrict playing of music loudly when ppl is making a living, but tis type of singing outside tpy library can blast so loud???!!!

↡ Advertisement

Dun understand why there are always these types of fairs/shows early on sun morning and very very disturbing... not bcos disturb my slp but they hold it outside tpy library which is very noisy for ppl studying in library!!! if pasar malam, i can understand but all these singing and stuffs are totally useless and the singing is damn bad too...

but pasar malam, they restrict playing of music loudly when ppl is making a living, but tis type of singing outside tpy library can blast so loud???!!!

Wah bro, nowadays still can study at the library meh? Once I was at the Central Library I can see people sleeping and snoring loud on the seats but the librarian just bo-chap. Some can even talk loudly on their mobile phones! [furious]

I rem during my school days libraries are like the courts of justice; make one sound and the librarian will shout at you to keep quiet or worst...GET OUT!!! [laugh]

ya lor... same here... hav to come cos at hm cant go in head... wkdays working, so tot sun come is the best but cos of the stupid event outside... -.-|||

I've complained before to the RCC and even wrote an email to my mp...but all no use, loud music, extra bass from the subwoofers with horrible MCs voices still continue to this day just outside my block!