LF Aranda Country club member

Yeshe

Hi bro,

If any of you happen to be Aranda country club member, pls PM me. I need to book a suite in Dec 2011.

Thks!

↡ Advertisement

i get sabbie blow for u ai mai? [laugh][laugh]

seriously bro, you are member?

nbcb, stop using my good name hor.. [laugh] ...yup help you book got what lobang....

u member boh first?

Better don't say, wait I don't help kena whack again....haha....I tot ntuc member also can book but more ex only....somemore wait you invite a group of chio lians and spoil the suite I kena...hahaha

Better don't say, wait I don't help kena whack again....haha....I tot ntuc member also can book but more ex only....somemore wait you invite a group of chio lians and spoil the suite I kena...hahaha

u ntuc member also?

u ntuc member also?

Nope not NTUC member, this is the wrong forum to ask ley, most people here maybe members of SICC, TMCC, SSC, where will join Aranda one, for the record I am not a member of any of the clubs in case people say I wanna haolian again, but yes I am a member of Aranda but have not been there for years...want to sell it off but no point cos it's really cheap...

Edited by Sabbie

Nope not NTUC member, this is the wrong forum to ask ley, most people here maybe members of SICC, TMCC, SSC, where will join Aranda one, for the record I am not a member of any of the clubs in case people say I wanna haolian again, but yes I am a member of Aranda but have not been there for years...want to sell it off but no point cos it's really cheap...

bro can help me book? i pm u the details

Bro, aranda website knnbccb, tried registering my id 20 times still cannot....

Nevermind lah. thks for your help man, tat porker can go n suck his own [laugh]

now u got one more fan in mcf [:)]

Nevermind lah. thks for your help man, tat porker can go n suck his own [laugh]

now u got one more fan in mcf [:)]

Thanks for the lunch treat, just happen that I on leave quite free la, n enjoy your stay bro! since you look like my ceo, I trust you will not clog up the sinks with condoms and make me kena complain hor..... [laugh]

Thanks for the lunch treat, just happen that I on leave quite free la, n enjoy your stay bro! since you look like my ceo, I trust you will not clog up the sinks with condoms and make me kena complain hor..... [laugh]

forget to tell u that we are going raw mostly [laugh] [laugh]

forget to tell u that we are going raw mostly [laugh] [laugh]

That's good, at least this clarifies that we are not gay....so number 3 on the way?

↡ Advertisement